This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Geh ova heah!
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Choose Champion Build:
Back if you are low, however I prefer to stay and gank, but if you purcahse Mandred's and boots if possible. If you don't back continue on to gank a lane. How do I know which lane to gank? Which ever one is overextending. Skarner has a difficult time before level 6 ganking people that aren't, as does any jungler. Make sure to pop your W and Q on the first enemy that is in range, minion or champion. This allows you to Q again shortly for the slow, making them have a much harder time getting away. That is it for the jungle routes if you already know what you are doing and simply want a picture look no further:
Now that all that is out of the way lets get right into the build, grabbing a Cloth Armor first and 5 health potions is the traditional jungler starting items. make sure to later upgrade that to Madred's Razors These will help your jungling and build into something later. Here's a run down of the core build and some situational items.
- Allows you to really stick on a guy early game before your Q slows for a lot as well as lets you escape easier.
- Gives solid AD and AP for your Q and auto attacks and gives some lifesteal and spell vamp that helps a lot on auto attacks and spamming your Q.
- As your Q will have a very short cool down you get the proc from it every time you can, an extra is 200-300 damage every 2 seconds is amazing.
Additional Items/Situational Items
- I prefer this over Wriggles, it doesn't have as much early game power but the attack speed as well as the on hit is very useful. It balances out the hybrid-ness of Skarner giving you more reason to auto attack and lowers your cool downs because of the auto attacks.
/ - Rab's is usually my last item as this build is very expensive and most games don't last long enough to finish it. It helps a lot with your Q all around and gives even more damage on Lich Bane. You can skip this and get Nashor's Tooth instead.
- Getting slaughtered by AD carries? Not any more.
- Annie wrecking you every fight? I have a solution to this!