This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Kha'll Void Your Existance! (Lots of Notes to Read!)
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
Threats & Synergies
His ult cancels yours, he seems to have more burst than you, as well as the same kit although a tad different. His Q grants him attack speed, his W heals, his E slows, and his R is stealth. Your Q does extra damage, W heals & slows (when passive is proced) E is a leap which is his passive but he needs brush to do it from) and your R is stealth! I've had more problems with Rengar only due to the fact he seems to be more bursty than Kha'Zix even when even. Only engage in a fight with him if he's behind, or you have someone with you and it's a 2 v 1. Preferably someone who can CC!
So from a bush you can leap at someone, Q them as well as hit them with Cleave from Ravenous Hydra. Activate your Ult, and then Q them again and W them this time to gain back extra life. If they try running, press E and leap after them as well as pressing R again int he short time you pressed it to not only to proc your passive, but gain a short burst of movement speed while in stealth! That is an example of a basic play made with Kha'Zix.
- When the other team has a squishy Jungler that you have the edge over when counter Jungling.
*Side Note* I once took down a Shyvanna both at level 3/4 while in river after she got the scuttle crab because she was Isolated and not tanky enough to counter the AD as well as burst damage. Not that a recommend this late game.. but if you stay even or ahead of her, a Last Whisper, Youmuu's, Stalker's Blade w/ Warrior as well as Black Cleaver should be able to help you out seeing that gives you 60-70, maybe 75% Armor Pen (along with the 6 or so Armor Pen marks!)
- If you're going to counter Jungle but don't want them to be aware of this (Some champions like Shaco or even Nunu are expected to counter Jungle therefore they'll be looking for you to do so if you pick those champions) Kha'Zix isn't a bad option. I'd just recommend that you allow him to finish the camps first and kill him for the buffs so the camps weaken him, as well as with them gone, he's now considered isolated!
1. Slipperyness w/ your Ult & Leap.
2. Decent burst damage. I'd give it a 7.5 / 8 out of 10.
3. Isolation. This is your bread & butter seeing as an assassin you just want to pick off the weak links preferably when they're by themselves anyway.
4. Double jumping with your Leap and getting it to reset if you kill a target within 1.5 or so seconds after you jump on them.
5. W will give you sustain in the jungle while healing you.
6. Good ganking potential & AWESOME gap closer.
1. Needs to snowball to be effective.
2. Mechanically difficult to master for new players.
4. Not too mana hungry, but when laning, best not to spam your W.
5. Not as burst heavy as one would like. (Champs like Zed, Akali, Rengar, and others are more bursty than he is.)
6. First time wave clear may be difficult due to squishyness.