This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Xayah Build Guide by alyflw
Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continue
creating helpful guides for the League of Legends community.
I don't really plan on this guide reaching anything special compared to the other ones I've seen but it's worth the try (:
Whether you don't play Xayah or you main her, I plan to at least help you improve or learn something new while reading this guide.
-The extra attack speed and damage helps you with farming in early game.
-The bonus armor and magic resist gives you some line of defense which is better than none, obviously.
-These are basically the standard adc runes that I use and I'm sure that many others use as well
Xayah excels against squishy targets really hard such as Vayne and Sona early game.
High mobility champs are also a little tough for Xayah because she's not the most mobile adc. Catching up to her really quickly with fast darts and dashes hurts her really hard when trying to run away and escape.
- Deals a lot of damage
- Invulnerable ult
- Ability based champion so hard to block abilities by her
- Easy and great minion wave clear
- The CC on her E is great for certain situations and allows her to burst you down
- Mana in early game sucks if it's not used wisely
- Kinda immobile and slow
- Vulnerable to CC without any abilities ready or no mana
- Difficult to place feathers and get the hang of