Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Veng Lmfao's Graphic Shop

Creator: -NA- Veng Lmfao October 19, 2013 4:12am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
12983
Joined:
Jan 17th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2014 10:21pm | Report
You misunderstand my meaning. I don't like it when I'm trying to find a render and someone has added an outer glow to one (for general use) to cover up edges that aren't as clean as they should be.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2317
Joined:
Jul 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2014 2:58am | Report
Ahhhhh...........

Right on.
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2317
Joined:
Jul 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2014 1:26am | Report
Electro522 wrote:
:D I like it! Bring on the intro!


Made three, unhappy with all of them.
Perhaps these will satisfy you, but I'm going to study now and I wanted to give these to you before I progress.


jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14438
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2014 1:49am | Report
^All three are great and I'd certainly use them for guide banners if it was up to me! :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2317
Joined:
Jul 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2014 3:18am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
^All three are great and I'd certainly use them for guide banners if it was up to me! :)


Righto, what could I improve on?
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
467
Joined:
Jun 3rd, 2014
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2014 7:40am | Report
Well done Veng! Im sorry the drawing gave you so much trouble. However, the simplicity of it makes somewhat........serene? And thanks for making the other two banners as well! I'll find a way to use them somehow.


EDIT: If I may ask one thing, on the Snowstorm banner, could you add the text "Building the Battle Mistress", and on the warrior princess one, could you change the text to "Playing the Battle Mistress"?

Its a simple fix.....right?
Thank You Emoriam!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
12983
Joined:
Jan 17th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2014 7:53am | Report
you should recolor the small bits of white in/around her hair to match the background if possible, it'll mesh better.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14438
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2014 4:15pm | Report
Righto, what could I improve on?

Okay, didn't know you wanted criticism, but here goes.

#1: It's a tad too dark/over saturated. You could probably apply a light gradient at low opacity to get the colours back. It also may be a little over-sharpened (see the crystals on Sivir's hat thing).

#2: The different texts don't really seem to match. I think the last one if the best. There also seems to be a lot of empty space on the left. I'd make the text bigger to take up some more space, or add some splatter effects behind the render to add something to look at.

#3: A common thing I've noticed is that you tend to have the subject reach the top and bottom of your canvas. In this case, Sivir's head is on top of the border, which I don't really like. Try lowering the opacity of the text, as at the moment it stands out a lot as the colours don't entirely match the rest of the sig. You could probably apply a gradient to the entire work and get the colours to match better that way, as opposed to fiddling separately with the text.

But like I said, I would have been happy to use them without any of the above edits.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2317
Joined:
Jul 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2014 5:06pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Okay, didn't know you wanted criticism, but here goes.

#1: It's a tad too dark/over saturated. You could probably apply a light gradient at low opacity to get the colours back. It also may be a little over-sharpened (see the crystals on Sivir's hat thing).

#2: The different texts don't really seem to match. I think the last one if the best. There also seems to be a lot of empty space on the left. I'd make the text bigger to take up some more space, or add some splatter effects behind the render to add something to look at.

#3: A common thing I've noticed is that you tend to have the subject reach the top and bottom of your canvas. In this case, Sivir's head is on top of the border, which I don't really like. Try lowering the opacity of the text, as at the moment it stands out a lot as the colours don't entirely match the rest of the sig. You could probably apply a gradient to the entire work and get the colours to match better that way, as opposed to fiddling separately with the text.

But like I said, I would have been happy to use them without any of the above edits.

Thanks for the ideas, will definitely put them to use.



Electro522 wrote:
Well done Veng! Im sorry the drawing gave you so much trouble. However, the simplicity of it makes somewhat........serene? And thanks for making the other two banners as well! I'll find a way to use them somehow.


EDIT: If I may ask one thing, on the Snowstorm banner, could you add the text "Building the Battle Mistress", and on the warrior princess one, could you change the text to "Playing the Battle Mistress"?

Its a simple fix.....right?

I'll give it a shot :)
-NA- Veng Lmfao
<Altruistic Artist>
-NA- Veng Lmfao's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2317
Joined:
Jul 21st, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 31, 2014 12:46am | Report
Ridiculously happy with these (especially the first one)








Never tried anything like the first one, learnt a lot and I am very happy with the final result :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide