Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help With Pantheon Build

Creator: th3BlackAngel March 7, 2011 1:22pm
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:22pm | Report
I made my first build, and I wanted some feedback on it, I know feedback is too much of a general term, so let me narrow it down. Are my masteries and items good for the way I am building the champion, and are the descriptions good enough, or are they too vague? Also, what should be included in a build to make it a decent guide?

Thanks, open to any comments/suggestions.

Link to the build, for reference - http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/hybrid-panth-53291
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 1:56pm | Report
Jet, that's precisely what this forum is for, so don't deter players from trying to make new guides.

The runes are fine, to be honest. Don't see a problem with 21/9/0 masteries except that you may run out of mana rather quickly, unless you play an extremely conservative Pantheon or are laning with a support that can keep your mana up.

The items are more of a problem. Rushing Sword of the Occult and then Brutalizer means no boots for quite a while, and in turn you may miss some kills. SotO isn't too good of an item to begin with - it's never a good idea to rush a stacking item except on the most select champions. After that, you rush a Warmog's, and while it's good for survivability, you don't have the armor or magic resist to back it up. Pantheon has rather poor base health to begin with, so the bonus from Atma's doesn't help too much to begin with. In the end, while it seems you may have a lot of health, you don't have the bulkiness from armor/MR to begin with. Banshee's Veil is literally the best defensive option for Pantheon you can buy.
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 2:06pm | Report
Yeh, I understand the problem with SotO, i get frustrated when i don't stack enough, but I think that having Warmog's HP and its passive HR/5 plus Atma's really helps. At least in my experience with Pantheon, since I try harassing them early game with Spear Shot. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
th3BlackAngel
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 4:04pm | Report
Ok, i've taken into consideration different ways to build this, I'd like to ask the vets what they think though. How about instead of warmog's, Frozen Mallet, and instead of Atma's either Guardian Angel, or Randuin's? Just an idea but I would like to hear what the Pro's think...
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2011 5:56pm | Report
This must have mana issues.
If u wanna build him off tank do either Banshee/mallet >atma or sunfire mallet > atma or get both.
It's alot to build a bf sword then for a warmogs, seems that mid game you're medicore, but panth's strong point is mid game you have to empysis on that and should have decent boots, little hp, say a phage, brutilizer bf sword/giants belt, kinda how i would build garen.
+

(maybe)

Is how I always build him unless im The only tank.
21 9 0
Armour pen Quints / Marks
Dodge Seals
Flat Cooldown Reduction glyphs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide