Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Thinking and Thoughting and Superdy-duper...

Creator: [deleted] July 4, 2012 4:13pm
BluAnimal
<Member>
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 10:28am | Report
I'm with Monkey on this one, he's not playing her as a support. And honestly if he needs more sustain screw defensive runes he can pick up a Hextech Revolver and some Doran's Ring.
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 10:51am | Report
Sorry, wasn't really clear in his initial post that he wasn't supporting. He didn't specifically say "top lane". I still would think Armor Seals are better for top considering most top characters are AD.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 11:54am | Report
Go 100% man mode and do AS quints/marks, flat armor seals and ap per lvl glyphs! The enemy will be like WTH IS SHE HITTING LIKE A TRUCK!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 11:14pm | Report
armor works best bot lane. PERIOD.
The LZ
<Member>
The LZ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2012 10:08am | Report
I wonder if you'd ever jungle LuLu.
I think phreak did that, didn't he. Haha.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 12:38am | Report
[deleted] wrote:

Here's what I'm thinking for my end build with Lulu:

Sorcerer's Shoes, Rabadon's Deathcap, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Athene's Unholy Grail, Zonya's Hourglass, Lich Bane.

With 9 Greater Mark of Magic Penetration, 9 Greater Seal of Replenishment, 9 Greater Glyph of Ability Power, 3 Greater Quintessence of Ability Power.

21/9/0 mastery set.

And thoughts?

Your entire setup is geared towards early game. You'd better crush your lane opponent because you're not getting anything but early game damage.

Though to be honest, Lulu has a pretty fantastic early game, so you could probably pull off a setup like this if you play it right and get a decent matchup.

(On a sidenote, usually the only seals used on supports are armor or gp10, depending on whether the support is passive or aggressive. Mp5 seals are very rare and I'd go so far to say that they're not optimal at all. AP seals would just be silly.)
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 8:17am | Report
Lulu in a solo lane is strong late ONLY If your team does well. I experimented with it for awhile and can 100% say it works better in teams with strong late Ads

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 4:31pm | Report
You transition into a support role, rather like AP Zilean. You can still build tons of AP, but your AD carry has to pull your team through late game. Lulu works really well in protect-the-AD comps. You'll usually want a really strong late game AD like Vayne, Kog or Trist.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 7, 2012 5:42pm | Report
Lulu works like karma IMO same concept. I built her the same as I do karma- boots+3pot start- kages first B- Sorc boots- Rod of Ages or D cap (Dependan on who I'm vs and if my jungler is giving me blues)- situational from there. But ye Lulu,Janna, and Karma (The solo lane "support" champions) all have decently strong early damage and can beat out their lanes, but they cannot carry as they fall into a support role and need a good Ad.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide