Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[NA] Inhouse Game Discussion - October

Creator: The_Nameless_Bard October 5, 2014 6:39pm
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 2:31pm | Report
Why is this conversation still going?

And I feel like the only reason you gave your opinion here toshabi, was because I yelled at you for backseat gaming me. Seriously, that ***** annoying. You don't hear me over the mic all like "YOU SHOULDN'T BE JUNGLE SION YOU SHOULDN'T BUILD AD, YOU SHOULD BE GOING AP BLAH BLAH." There's making a suggestion, and then there's trying to take the wheel from the driver.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 2:46pm | Report
Why is this conversation still going?

Inhouses are still a thing, it's still October, people care and they are pathetic for doing so, the world doesn't revolve around you, the issue hasn't been resolved yet, people want to talk this over for a better future inhouse experience, or maybe people think it's an interesting subject for a conversation?

There's a good amount of reasons and either you know that, or you're a bigger narcissist than I am, as I get the strong feeling that this is one of your moments during which you're looking for confrontation which you're later going to avoid by saying something along the line of "**** this, I'm out!".

And I feel like the only reason you gave your opinion here toshabi, was because I yelled at you for backseat gaming me. Seriously, that ***** annoying. You don't hear me over the mic all like "YOU SHOULDN'T BE JUNGLE SION YOU SHOULDN'T BUILD AD, YOU SHOULD BE GOING AP BLAH BLAH." There's making a suggestion, and then there's trying to take the wheel from the driver.

Even though you're actually making a solid point, I doubt most people will actually look at it considering all the events that have occurred lately.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 2:52pm | Report
You have a point. I understand that I get overly confrontational when I'm angry. And I don't like being angry/confrontational, so I generally do my "I'm out" business when I've calmed down and realize what I've said. Lots of people do it. I'm sorry.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 3:07pm | Report
You have a point. I understand that I get overly confrontational when I'm angry. And I don't like being angry/confrontational, so I generally do my "I'm out" business when I've calmed down and realize what I've said. Lots of people do it.

I am aware of that, it's not like I've just met you. On that note, however, it's probably best to apologise afterwards for starting the confrontation in the first place, rather than trying to avoid it; no matter how well you hide, it'll always come back to haunt you.

Regarding your original question: The problem persists, whether you're there or not. However, you must realise that - regardless of whether you'll be joining inhouses in the future or not - you are still part of the problem and, therefore, also part of the solution. The people here, who are talking about this subject, in this thread, are asking you to help them resolve this rather than making you a scapegoat, or well, that's my interpretation.

I'm sorry.

I neither know, nor care if that apology is sincere or not. However, I do think that - if it is sincere - you should tell that to someone else; someone who is less emotionally challenged than myself.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 3:38pm | Report
I have apologized to everyone (back on page 4) and Bryun himself in a much longer message. I really am. I'm caught up in my own head lately and Ive been acting out a lot, at a lot of different people. That's not who I am, and don't wish to be a burden to anyone with it. So yes, if I can help resolve this issue in any way, I'll try.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 3:40pm | Report
not alienating your friends would be a start.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 3:43pm | Report
not alienating your friends would be a start.

I need some time to myself, I'll just say that.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 4:39pm | Report
that comment was somewhat uncalled for and me being moody, sorry.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 6:01pm | Report
I only gave a suggestion. Besides, I was saying it due to the circumstance and to jest, But it appears that water is under the bridge now.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2014 6:04pm | Report
If it was a joke, it's very hard to tell in text.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide