Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Embracing's Ranked Journey (Chinese Server)

Creator: Embracing March 26, 2012 7:27am
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 11:11am | Report
What percy is trying to say is that he's a baddie cuz he's not diamond 1. :3
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 11:35am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

What percy is trying to say is that he's a baddie cuz he's not diamond 1. :3

Yes.

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 11:47am | Report
Grats on Diamond :D
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 1:09pm | Report
grats on diamond, gud job friend
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 1:23pm | Report
Another reason that there may be more players in plat/diamond is because the tons of players that joined in S2 had time to improve/get to lvl 30. Also a ton of smurfs would have had time to get to plat/diamond. I mean like there are tons of players with like 5 accounts in the diamonds/plats.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2013 2:20pm | Report

Another reason that there may be more players in plat/diamond is because the tons of players that joined in S2 had time to improve/get to lvl 30. Also a ton of smurfs would have had time to get to plat/diamond. I mean like there are tons of players with like 5 accounts in the diamonds/plats.

Yeah, that's what I think. The majority of new players are still dropping straight into bronze / low silver for the most part, good new players are still ending up in mid-high silver, and most players who played in season 2 are improving. Probably because they've improved since last season.

Although one theory that occurred to me, is what if the skill in each Elo has changed since last season? For example, season 2 players who were at ~1700 Elo last season, were probably there for a while because they were more or less at their true Elo. They couldn't climb super easily because they were always playing against players of their same skill. But when the new season started, they weren't playing against JUST players of that Elo anymore, they were playing against players who had all sorts of Elos at the end of season 2. It's possible that most season 2 1700 Elo players managed to reach 1900 Elo before they found the same barrier where they couldn't easily climb further because they were playing against players of the same skill. Meaning any player under their skill couldn't reach that Elo, for the most part, and so for example, season 2 1500 Elo players could have ended up being the new 1700 Elo players because that's where every player of their skill level ended up.

It's just a theory, but I think it's possible. :P

Edit: I, for example, couldn't climb further than 1200 Elo at the end of season 2, but at the start of season 3 I instantly hit 1400 Elo and couldn't climb further than that for a while. So maybe most active season 2 1200 Elo level players clogged up at 1400 Elo, because further than that was season 2's 1300 Elo level players?

That's basically what my theory is about how people are ending up so much higher than they did in season 2. But that only applies to the beginning of the season, not to the switch to the Leagues system.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2013 8:19am | Report
So I've been playing ranked games every once in a while and I might start updating again.

This was a stomp round I just played. Haven't played many stomps at all recently.

NIDALEE IS THE BEST CHAMP IN THE GAME
Napoleon D
<Member>
Napoleon D's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2013 3:36pm | Report
Make a Nidalee guide please.
Most people can't play nidalee correctly :/
I always get the [[nidalee] on my team that can't hit spears.
i need to delete this account
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2013 1:22pm | Report
Napoleon D wrote:

Make a Nidalee guide please.
Most people can't play nidalee correctly :/
I always get the [[nidalee] on my team that can't hit spears.

That's more of a practise thing rather then something you learn on a guide tho :P
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2013 9:53am | Report
Been playing a few games this week. there were some bfore this but im lazy to search them up.

d5 promos! really intense games so far...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide