Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 9:29pm | Report

S3: Game 6 VICTORY

BANS: Can't remember D:

Well, I lost my 5th game pretty hard, like legit 20 minute Nexus gone (enemy team just steamrolled us); it was a humiliating defeat and I went something like 0/5/0, it was THAT bad.

But this 6th one, we won easily, even though Waffle was playing Lulu :P We invaded enemy Blue Buff and found no one guarding it, k... Walked around the corner, and Graves was fleeing. Flash + Dazzle, stun him, Udyr Flash + Bear, I Exhaust, this Graves was NOT getting away. First Blood.

Then Ez and I went bot lane, got a kill on Lux who didn't have Flash due to above skirmish. Annddd... the rest is a blur. Can't really remember any stunning plays. Enemy Singed Tele'd bot lane a lot, and a 4 man gank was successful due to Lulu's slow, killing the fed Ez.

But by then we had snowballed too hard and Irelia getting "caught out" led to a Singed flip and the rest of our team destroying them. Annie was really decent too, but got out-laned by Lulu.

They surrendered around 25 minutes in.

GG. 5/1.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 10:43pm | Report
im an embarassment!

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 12:52am | Report
You out laned Annie hard, it was just that we had the better team fighting composition (and ADC/support duo :P). Sorry if you lost a placement match :/

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 1:11am | Report
don't mess with jai :D, funny to see Mobafire people randomly meeting in soloQ, wrath did so as well I think - mashed was in his team tho ^^

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 7:07am | Report
You beat a Moba member in solo queue? Impossible, they're such steep competition!
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2012 10:26pm | Report
You know why this is the best ranked journey thread?
Not cus u are some high elo person, neither cus of awesome games w/e.

It's the formating.. lol reading what happened is so fun somehow... it look so pretty! xD

oh yeah, I also met strawhatbro on my 1760elo ranked game. He got crushed top cus his jungler gave everything to our toplane XDDD
Cable_AHVB
<Member>
Cable_AHVB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 2:48am | Report
I haven't played a ranked game yet, but I have been looking for people in the same time zone as me to play with. This journey thread is a pretty neat read. Well detailed and put together, makes me want to play ranked, just afraid to lose a bunch right away because of random teams and general lack of knowledge of how they play.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 3:19am | Report

S3: Game 7 VICTORY

BANS: Katarina

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys! :) You've prompted me to update the thread with my last few games ^^

Cable: I would definitely find a duo queue partner - don't go alone, take a friend!

About this game... I can't really remember everything that happened in this game, but I believe it was a stomp. Ezreal just outfarmed everyone and got kills here and there. I supported, as per usual. And eventually we won.

S3: Game 8 DEFEAT

BANS: ?

This game started so well. How well did it start? By the skin of our teeth, Ezreal got First Blood Double Kill bot lane with my help, putting us humongously in the lead. We were rolling bot lane; we killed them again and again (sometimes with help from our jungler).

But the other lanes were failing HARD. Like, uber hard. They fed like crazy. Despite the huge lead we had bot lane, it was not enough to win the game. They'd target Ez every teamfight and I could only Exhaust + Ice Blast so many people. Nunu & Willump isn't my preferred support, but first pick chose Vayne and I didn't want to face a Nunu+Vayne combo. Unfortunately, I believe it wouldn't have helped if I were Taric or Soraka. Sona may have made all the difference, as we seemed to have no reliable CC and I know that I can land some great ults.

But it was not to be. We lost, and I lost 5 elo overall (50ish elo). So now I'm sitting on something like 1470, even though due to game 7, I was Gold for the briefest moment :( But, I'll keep playing til I get Gold. This I promise ^^

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Cable_AHVB
<Member>
Cable_AHVB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 5:17am | Report
I agree. I don't know if you'd be willing to do one with someone un-experienced, but I do live in Japan, so we're in the same time zone. I'm only level 24, but I generally go 20-5 or so with APC Mid or ADC Top. I'd be willing to be I could do something similar with an ADC bot as well.

Edit: I just realized, I think I use a guide you built for one of the characters I play.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2012 5:19am | Report
You have to be level 30 to play ranked games :) I'd recommend not playing ranked until you've got at least 500 games under your belt ^^

♡ sig by me ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide