Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 7:50am | Report

WHAT'S GOIN ON IN DIS THREAD?

Scary stuff.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 10:49am | Report
gunblade Op

Sig made by Hogopogo
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 4:26pm | Report
Max: Nothing 8D Totally nothing 8D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 12:35am | Report

S E A S O N T H R E E

S3: Game 2

BANS:

VICTORY

My super secret smurf friend carried me and my team in my second game of ranked for Season Three. Game started off normally, with everyone guarding the entrances to friendly jungle. Things progressed from there...

We got First Blood in lane on Caitlyn. I then failed to stun Nunu in fear of getting the kill and so let Ezreal die and I had to get the kill anyway. I'm so scared of KSing, I need to get over that fear. But with that huge advantage, we just steamrolled bot lane, I ate Cait's traps for breakfast and maxed Shatter, Imbue was hardly necessary.

Maokai had one good gank bot; he didn't really need to visit at all. Kat was being outplayed by Orianna a bit, but it was k. We secured the lead by nabbing dragon whenever it was up. I had double GoldGen at the 10 minute mark, we were so ahead; insta bought Aegis upon my first death.

Pretty easy game, especially as Hec DC'd for about 5-6 minutes early on, so the enemy team had no jungle presence. Thanks Super Secret Smurf Friend!

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 12:47am | Report
"super secret smurf friend"

lololol
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 7:14pm | Report

S3: Game 3 VICTORY

BANS:

Wow this game. THIS GAME. It started off stupid, and it ended stupid. The middle part was stupid too. First Zilean didn't connect (randomed in champ select), so we assumed a free win. Enemy team assumed a loss, so Ez ran into the middle of the lane and it was an ARAM for about 2 seconds before he got him by the tower and First Blood'd.

However, it went bad from there. Hecarim was a good jungler and ganked the f*ck out of all the lanes, netting kills wherever he went. Shen over powered Teemo top lane. And Ez went mid. Malz got poked bot lane, but about 2 minutes in, Zilean reconnected and everyone went to their proper lanes.

We started losing. Hard. This team pushed everything, took everything. There were about 5 surrender votes as soon as it hit the 20 minute mark - at this point allied mid, top and bot tower were all gone. They aced us at a dragon fight. They just had the upper hand.

But the plays! The throws! The catches! It was to and fro the entire game. Everyone did everything, people chased, people ran, people engaged.... it was amazing, completely chaotic. Half the time I didn't know where I was on the map. Then Malz got caught, we rushed all the way to their base...

And then Vayne and Teemo just dueled it out. One by one they came to fight the three of us and one by one they died. And Vayne and I took the Nexus 8D Fantastic game. 3/0 so far!

♡ sig by me ♡
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 7:19pm | Report
That game made me pull my hair ._.
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 7:26pm | Report
Well, in theory you guys should have better teamfights, although I'm not surprised Teemo lost top, dat build + hecarim = shen ignoring you all day. And Zilean wanted to penetrate you guys, magically speaking.

Congrats! ^_^
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 9:37pm | Report

S3: Game 4 VICTORY

BANS:

I was sure we'd lose this game. First, Graves DC'd at Red Buff and the enemy team invaded. So Graves gave First Blood. Then Khazix was really really bad, he was not a jungle player at all. He also go heavily counter-jungled by enemy Lee Sin.

Caitlyn outfarmed Graves by a huge amount, he was 70, she was 110. Taric camped brush all day and I spent a lot of money on wards. Like more than I normally spend. And that's already a lot. I don't think Soraka is that good a choice. Yes, her heals reset the team, which was great, and her silence was good sometimes, but I feel as if any other support would have been just as good/better.

However, Soraka really was what Graves needed. He needed a babysitter all game.

Irelia dominated top lane, so Jarvan didn't do much in teamfights bar act as a damage soak. However, probably the shining star of this game was Ahri. She landed 90% of her taunts and most of them led to a kill. At the very last teamfight, she walked up, taunted Caitlyn and it was GG from there.

But it was a pretty boring game. I don't enjoy Soraka as a support, she is a true support, like... I tried to harass, but there was no point, it's better to mana up your ADC than Infuse an opponent.

Anyway, GG. 4/0.

Edit: The reason why I had to use this screen is because it wouldn't let me into the end game lobby, QQ. I wanted to honour the enemy Caitlyn, because they played well and would have carried their team if given the chance.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 7:55am | Report
:D awesome jhoi :3 gl in your next game(s) !

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide