Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's ranked journey of teh luls (oce)

Creator: jhoijhoi July 31, 2012 10:52pm
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 4:29am | Report
^When Annie rq the enemy team started feeding and trolling. Hence the builds.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
hagit213
<Member>
hagit213's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 4:35am | Report
i think you should really build more than one damage item cause really if you are alone in your jungle than somone invades i dont think you can fend him o her cause you lack damage you're just gonna get destroyed and your laners cant get there in time cause they are farming or fighting someone
One second is all you need to win a losing fight
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 5:15am | Report
Yeah, I try to build tanky on my junglers because I know I'll be the one initiating all the time and I need to soak damage.

J
H
O
I
Game 14
J
H
O
I
S5

BANS
J
H
O
I
VICTORY

What I Know
k, so I'm last pick, but somehow ended up top Malphite.

What I Want to Know
How can Malphite win top against Irelia?

What I Learnt
Nope. I thought it was a support Heim. I'm support. Went well anyway 8D
Targon's is so good. I've underestimated how good the upgrade is.
Still not confident enough with initiating with my ult. Need to just disregard fear and go in.
Qualified for series ^^

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
hagit213
<Member>
hagit213's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 5:50am | Report
wanna how to win malp at top here are the most basics tips of fighting irelia never dive. her make sure you have enough firepower to fight her cause she has all what she needs after trinity and you will get wrecked just farm under the turret just freeze there so she will have a high risk of getting gank tell your jungler to camp top
One second is all you need to win a losing fight
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 6:15pm | Report

J
H
O
I
Game 15
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
VICTORY
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI

What I Know
First pick and someone else has already called support. I know War's a better ADC than me, so no point calling ADC. Will be jungle. Jungle WW sounds good.

What I Want to Know
Can games be won in champion select? I think their team composition is weaker than ours.

What I Learnt
Around level 5 I noticed that enemy Hec hadn't ganked any lanes. So I went to investigate his jungle. I learnt that I should really be looking in the enemy jungle far more often than I am. He was afk.
Everyone else hit level 6 before I did, including bot lane. For some reason my jungle clear time was incredibly slow.
Wasn't until we were pushing mid that I noticed the little "+1G"s popping up. Somehow I managed to run with support masteries, at the very least.
I like Cinderhulk, but that doesn't mean it's the best choice on every jungler.
My luck is surely going to change. So far I've had all the good allies and the the last few games have consisted of rage quitters, AFKs etc. Makes me nervous to continue my promos.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 9:22pm | Report

J
H
O
I
Game 16
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
VICTORY
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI

What I Know
I'm absolutely loving Malphite support. It feels a bit strange to be going from Janna to Malph, as they're completely different playstyles, but I used to main Malphite jungle and I think that Malph is so versatile.

What I Want to Know
When did the top Teleport/Smite fad die out?

What I Learnt
Watching War play, I saw that it is much more beneficial to run tanky offense WW as opposed to tanky defense. I'll be following his build from now on.
I'm still too hesitant to ult. Also, still fine-tuning my support Malph build. I think I need an early Frozen Heart. Or something that gives me mana, as once you've QREW'd, you're out of mana - not problematic in a teamfight, as normally you only get through one rotation anyway, but it is a problem when walking around the map just attacking things.
I frikken love support Malph. It feels so good to play him.

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Kayuggz
<Member>
Kayuggz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 10:10pm | Report
A small tip: If you're hesitant to ult try to keep it until teamfight starts if the enemy adc is smart you'll zone them passively cause they know u'll ult them the moment they come to close and a malph ult on a carry is quite devastating x)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2015 11:27pm | Report

J
H
O
I
Game 17
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
DEFEAT
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
****ing knew it, lol. 3rd pick calls mid and locks in Annie, which is fine. Then 4th pick locks in Kass and says he'll mid or feed. I'm second pick so already locked in as support Malph. First pick is jungle Lee. So there's not place for Annie to go, except top.

What I Want to Know
How much of a **** do you need to be to instalock for a role that already has been locked in and then do so poorly you feed? Just wow.

What I Learnt
Malph pick against Leona didn't seem to go so well. Most likely due to the fact that she had a lot of early game harass and I couldn't really do anything to support War. Also, Jinx was a nightmare for damage.
I couldn't dodge, otherwise I'd have lost my promos, but wow, that game was so sour I almost think a dodge would have been worth it.
I can't expect to win every game ^^

♡ sig by me ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2015 2:36am | Report

J
H
O
I
Game 18
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
DEFEAT
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
Malphite is a good pick for engaging. I probably should have been Janna this game.

What I Want to Know
Why did it take me until 20 minutes in before I realised my entire team was AD. Such a bad team composition, really. I obviously need to pay more attention in champion select, instead of picking a champion I just want to play.

What I Learnt
Malph, while a fun support, is not always the best support. I've got to be wary of just picking champions because I like playing them.
Need to call shots more often in less horrible ways. Instead of engaging and ending up losing, I should be saying NO DON'T GO IN.

J
H
O
I
Game 19
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
DEFEAT
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
Janna will be good against this team comp, as I should be able to keep the enemy off my peeps with Q and R.

What I Want to Know
Why do Michael and I seem to always lose bot lane? Is it the whole "eggs in one basket" thing? Or is it because we get too angry at each other's mistakes?

What I Learnt
Oh god, if someone consistently plays like an idiot, ignore them. We kept following Tryndamere into bad fights. And Ekko was SO TERRIBLE WOW.
I also know now that Spell Thief is situational. There was no way I could safely proc it enough against Draven/Thresh.

J
H
O
I
Game 20
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
VICTORY
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
Without Michael, I'm going to have to be even more careful - I don't know any of these people's weaknesses or strengths.
Against their tanky, high damage team, gonna have to be someone with an escape. Hence Graves.
Gottah watch out for that global pressure.

What I Want to Know
Is AP Ez better than AP Kog? Which would you prefer on your team?

What I Learnt
Getting the last hit for a kill is difficult. My positioning as an ADC is poor. I kept myself alive, yes, but I was always too far behind, only dealing chip damage, not ADC damage. If LeBlanc and Nidalee didn't carry, would definitely not have won that game. Or at least, it would have been very difficult. At least my CS was okay.

J
H
O
I
Game 21
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
VICTORY
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
I've seen a few support Naut's around and lost games to them. Time to give it a go. Will probably build him similar to Malph.

What I Want to Know
Is Varus popular again? I've been seeing him around lately.

What I Learnt
I may love support Naut even more than support Malph. I love how tanky his is and how his Q works. I feel like Naut is very strong. I'm not sure if I've been skilling him right, but I've been going EQW. One level of W keeps me alive most fights, so I don't think I need it much early game. Thoughts?

J
H
O
I
Game 22
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
DEFEAT
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
I'm getting better at looking at their team and thinking of what support would be best to play. I figured Janna would be a good pick for the disengage.

What I Want to Know
How can you deal with a split push Tryndamere? I've been having problems dealing with split push champions lately. They take up so much focus, trying to stop them from eating towers. And at my elo, there is no team cohesion, so it's hard to assign people to deal with issues like that.

What I Learnt
If someone makes a questionable call, don't go with them. Even as the support. Sometimes you just can save someone from stupidity. We threw this game at the last minute. Mao engaged on two of them and their backup arrived... they aced us. It was very painful.

J
H
O
I
Game 23
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
VICTORY
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
Okay, definitely picking Janna against a Fiddles and a Katarina.
Malz pick seems interesting. I do know our team has a lot of damage, but will we be able to pull off the teamfights with all their disrupts?

What I Want to Know
In the Gnar vs Sion match-up, who has the upper hand? Is it Gnar due to his range?

What I Learnt
Shouldn't have bought Mob Boots. The amount of times I couldn't shield or ult because I was feared or silenced by Fiddles was way too many. His CC is just insane.

J
H
O
I
Game 24
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
J
H
O
I
S5
J
H
O
I
VICTORY
JHOIJHOIJHOIJHOIJHOI
BANS

What I Know
I'm last pick and despite the fact that I know Nunu and Janna don't synergise well together, I think Janna's disengage will be important this game against their team.

What I Want to Know
In champion select, when I saw the Teemo pick, I thought it was GG. I haven't seen a Teemo pick in ranked since S2 or so. I consider it very lucky that this Teemo knew what he was doing, to an extent. Why ever pick Teemo top?

What I Learnt
Janna is still amazing. Her utility is just strong early, middle and late game. There were times that I saved people with clipping them with my ult over a wall. It's just... she's a playmaker.
People can still be nice in the after game chat lobby. It's been a long time since someone has thanked me for supporting ^^
qwertilian: janan ty
qwertilian: u were a goddess
Gold V, baby! Only took 24 games and two attempts at promos! :D

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2015 2:43am | Report
Do you play Morg support? She would've been an excellent pick in the first game. Oh and grats on gold V : )

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide