's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 8, 2018 11:36pm | Report

Good team that got a lead and kept it. Solo killed Kayn the 2nd time I ran into him. I thought he couldn't go into walls if you damaged him first, but I guess damaging him only puts him combat which lowers the duration of Shadow Step.

Not a lot to say here since my team won the game by the numbers.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 9, 2018 9:22pm | Report

I may need to start banning Akali so my own team doesn't pick it.

Failed at respecting lane priority again. Though the main cause of that death was blowing my Flash trying to kill Kha'Zix at his Gromp. I didn't get him and it got me killed when I invaded Kha'zix at his Red. Even if I can kill him at levels 1-3, it doesn't matter if I can't get out. Just killing him is not enough to set him behind in a significant way unless I can stay alive and get other things.

Got a gank off in Bot lane once my Bot lane hit level 6. A lane gank with a Braum ult was the only way I could get into the lane with Kha'zix and LeBlanc controlling the Bot side river.

Akali wasn't doing horrible in the early game, but she decided to take a bunch of roams into the enemy jungle and kept get herself killed.

Braum kept trying to surrender. Super irritating. Yes, we are down some kills. But Anivia got Mid turret first since Leblanc was roaming, so there were some positives. I found it fairly irritaing.

I need to figure out how to work the early game better, some way to eak out a lead without putting myself at too much risk. Old path, Red > Blue > Scuttle > Enemy Krugs? when I know my laners won't have priority?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 9, 2018 10:12pm | Report

Our early game was ****. Everyone died a bunch of times. Stablized the Mid game a little bit. Got a pick to contest a Mountain Drake and my team runs away despite Jhin just saying in chat that he as really strong. I end up dying about the time I notice my time running away. Okay....

Never managed to coordinate to do anything besides a little bit of turret defense.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 10, 2018 9:07pm | Report

Not feeling as confident as I would like so doing some games on my alt account. Blitzcrank was a bit danger prone this game in that I ended up dead following up some of his plays this game and he ended up dead following up after me a couple of times.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 10, 2018 11:34pm | Report

I am going to be sad if the nerfs to Trundle on the PBE go through. Maybe it is because his kit is simple or that he is more of disruptor/team enabler (at least with he Zeke's Convergence build), but I feel fairly consistent on him. Though you have to ignore the early season losses I had on him before the meta suited him and before coming to a better understanding of the Rift Scuttler changes.

Jax held out well in Top lane. It was a party in Bot lane. Janna had one of those weird Janna games where the Janna dies a bunch. I guess the Alistar engage + the Miss Fortune poke was a bit much.

Akali performed reasonably well vs Talon to the point that Talon did not get Bot a lot, though when he did it was to bad effect for us.

It roughly felt like we out scaled them and or just performed better in team fights or a bit of both.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend August 13, 2018 7:57pm | Report

Started the game 3-0. Somehow Master Yi with no gap closer managed to pick-up a kill in all three lanes, buys an Enchantment: Bloodrazor and then ***** on everyone. I couldn't even countergank vs him. I would stun him and get my burst off and he would still mow through me and they had just enough CC to lock everyone up for him long enough to gets his Qs off to dodge most of the incoming CC.

No one else on my team stepped up and picked up the slack.

Had the most success ganking Mid lane. Either I or Veigar could get him to blow his Sanguine Pool then we would lock him up with our other CC.

I should have just played on the opposite side of the map from Master Yi once he was fed.

You need to log in before commenting.