Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2019 8:18pm | Report

Awkward game for me early. Lux had Orianna shoved in except for when she got ganked by like Fiora and Sejuani or Morgana and Sejuani. I should have gotten more river vision when I realized they were going to move back and forth a lot. Hecarim may beat Sejuani but it isn't necessarily 1v1 unless she is a little lower since she can stun and disgenage or stun you long enough for her friends to come and help, so I had to be careful around her. Lux did the damage of the Lux's that are normally on the enemy team so she turn some ugly situations around in big ways which allowed us to open up the map.

It was hard to coordinate with the Nasus as he was dying some by being pushed too far up without enough vision. It was awkward deaths like that which slowed the game down for us.

Anyway, not my finest, but one in the victory column.

******* I hate Vayne. 26% of your health done as true damage. I couldn't be anywhere near her or Sejuani at the same time and ended up having to play break their engage rather than engaging.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2019 10:07am | Report

Whole team kind of got **** on. I screwed up and was trying to type I need a ward on top scuttle and got hooked by blitz after warning my team to watch for invades. Voicechat and or playing with a team that just knows to do that would help that ****.

Kind of a slow grind to a 25 minute loss as the game played out. Ekko was even getting shoved in by Kayle. I'm like is that real?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2019 10:50am | Report

Not sure what they are going to do with Aatrox but holy ****, everyone I've run into off late to just runs rapant over their lane and the game.

We would kill him and he would just revive and keep going. Got a Guardian Angel second item so he just had another revive every 5 minutes.

Twitch blew his Flash and Heal waiting for Red Buff to spawn and then got hooked shortly thereafter and died. I can see why you have a 30% winrate at the moment.

But promos so can't really dodge, espeically since I already had one loss.

Jax was pretty much useless.

I killed Vayne a lot since she couldn't escape my ultimate and I stole Baron, but didn't really make a difference in the course of the game.

Needed some health in my build. But needed a lot of other to go differently too.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2019 5:13pm | Report

Can I have a winning lane? Pretty please? NO!!!!!

Swain was neutral. Bot and Top got **** on. Swain then mashed the surrernder button every chance he got and then started a back and forth with the Riven in chat.

I managed to pick up two dragons despite the fiasco that was most of the map. One an Infernal so that was nice.

Stop trying to ****ing surrender in ranked. Learn to play from behind. You know things like buying blue wards so your damn jungler doesn't have to face check Baron.

People are idiots at this rank and will make a mistake that you can captilize on to stablize the game.

And yes, Master Yi is pretty good at killing people once he has some items, but maybe not picking up your laners that you died to and they still have 90% of your health.

I also can not teleport to your lane to finish off a low health target as much as you really want that low health target dead.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2019 5:58pm | Report

Holy ****, I had to micromanage the hell out of my team late game. They were touched when it came to knowing what to do. Fortunately Darius went beast mode late game despite a somewhat rough early game and Lucian proved to be good at microing his character if he wasn't so smart on the macro side.

This is one of those games where I wasn't ahead enough realitve to the game state that I could just maul anyone and likely get out alive so I sold hard on dirupting the Caitlyn to give my team space to work in. They managed to clean up the fights that I went down in so I guess it worked.

Caitlyn should have a longer animation on putting her stupid *** traps down. I got stuck on one forever despite having Mercury's Treads that she placed out of a bush right under me.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2019 7:20pm | Report

New strategy. I'm ****ing banning Vayne. They are ******ed on my teams and crush me when on the enemy team.

Bot lane got absolutely *** blasted. This despite me coming down and trying to do damage control. We killed Lux and Jinx chases the Vayne and Vel'Koz decides to take out the minion wave with his ultimate up. Then he later gets soloed by the Vladimir in Mid lane while Jinx is getting murdered again by the Vayne.

But hey I managed to secure two dragons!

Oh and my Top laner is pinging for help incessantly while I'm on my way to Bot trying to stop them from getting dove again. Then when I am there to stop him from getting dove he jumps on Lee or Darius and gets instantly deleted leaving me there under the turret with them clearing the wave behind me to set up a dive on the turret. Should have bugged out, but I wasn't 100% sure which way Lee went so had a moment of paralysis in my decision making.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2019 3:20pm | Report
Got sucked into Divinity Original Sin 2. Played a few normal here and there, but I'd like to see if I can push my way into Gold into this sectionsof the season and then spend the last third of the season seeing how I high I can get.

May end up trying out mute all and picking one champion to stick to. The last part is so hard though XD!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 7:41pm | Report

Kinda wanted to help Renekton early before Illaoi got level 6 but ran into Kindred around scuttle and we didn't have lane priority in Mid and we only sort of had it in Renekton's lane so Ren and I couldn't decide to commit until Yasuo went back into lane and then all we got was Kindred's Flash. I helped Ekko kill Yasuo several times, but couldn't really tell from his scoreline. Bot lane was getting dove so I tried to at least be there to try to stop that. Got Leona. But they continued to get ****ped on when I wasn't there. I guess Leona might be a good counter to Yuumi.

Got Infernal but ended up in a fight afterwards and even though i had two champions low the rest of my team was running rather than focusing on who we could get.

Team decided to surrender as a 4 man so I didn't have any say in the matter.

In retrospect should have focused Renekton's lane because killing Yasuo 3 times didnn't really seem to make a difference.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2019 8:26pm | Report

Bot lane got drubbed and we didn't pick up the slack well enough anywhere else.

I love that Vladimir can basically go to surely dead to full health in a combo. That is fun to play against.

Love the Iceborn Gauntlet on Ezreal I mean it isn't like they didn't have 3 AAs. With one a Jhin that was murdering the team. Being able to slow him while having more uptime because not dead wouldn't have made any difference at all.

I had a derp moment when they threw a ward over the wall and I forgot about the Blitzcrank who pulled me and knocked me out of my jump (him or Volibear, but I think it was Blitzcrank).
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2019 7:39pm | Report

Leona, Garen, and Sylas all died pretty early. I got to clean up Lux and Olaf and pick up a mark on the crab, so two kills and two marks was not a shabby start for me.

Someone did some cheerleading. Olaf caused some problems for Garen and Sylas, but Bot lane started rolling and Sivir continued to put out the DPS through out the game.

Did practice a bit of kiting while on the move on the Olaf. I keep face tanky melees when I don't have to. Just need to be more patient with my spacing and use my Dance of Arrows when I need to create distance.

Could have probably bought a Guardian Angel third item as they starting focusing me in team fights.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide