Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2019 8:21pm | Report

And nope.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2019 8:22pm | Report

Illaoi and I teamed up to kill Tahm Kench. Then Illaoi did Illaoi things and double killed Volibear and Tahm Kench a couple of times. I picked up a kill on Zed and Thresh and came back and got Vel'Koz. They NA opened at that point with only Thresh and Vel'koz contesting.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2019 9:10pm | Report

Not sure if op gg na was griefing me or not, but 2 players were showing as unranked. And our windstreak adc was autofilled support, so I decided to say no to this one.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2019 9:11pm | Report

Too much Mid pressure. Yasuo mopped the floor with Twisted Fate. I tried to turn it around by Yas kept getting away by the skin of his teeth after killing TF of course. Bot lane had one moment of glory when they picked up a double kill, but they got stomped thereafter. Top was doing okay, but ended up switching with the TF to try and match the Yasuo, but Yas was too far ahead.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2019 10:01pm | Report

We ended up behind and I couldn't get the team to stop fighting. They would just respawn and run out of base and get into another fight.

I can see why Amumu is problematic for Kindred. I ganked Bot for a kill but he vaporized my Bot side jungle, so I ended up behind out of the deal.

Their team had enough CC that I had to be really careful how I approached fights given that I could blow anyone up quickly.

Oh and I missed the Smite on Baron when I paniced and Smited early because my team was getting ripped to shreds by Zyra. In retropsect we should have done something else with our time with Xayah being dead, because we didn't have the DPS to kill it quickly.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2019 12:11pm | Report

Rough one. Mid was dead or shoved in the majority of the game, which left Zoe free to roam. I kept running to her into the river and having to dodge her ****. Renekton was the only point of strength on the team and he started getting three manned by Zoe, Nocturne, and Shen. I did what I couldn't walk into the river without being contested most of the time. Even then time I got Dragon, Zoe started to roam up.

Karma straight up inted a play at one point walking into their entire team when there was no point in even walking up and Renekton bless his hard trying to do something also walked into 4 of them and died even though we had already lost the skirimish.

Had a minor chance at Baron. Renekton killed Nocturne in the pit, and I failed my Q over the wall and didn't have Flash, which apparently meant I had issues with Smiteing so when we had a chance at another Drake my team did not come with me. I got jumped on by Nocutrne. No help around so just died. And that is when Renekton inted.

Well if my team is going to give up on the game then it is hard to play the game.

Should have bought a Hexdrinker as my second item. Dealing with Zoe was ******ed.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2019 12:59pm | Report

Game was pretty balanced, with them having something of a lead everywhere except Bot lane, but managed to turn the tides and had the game in hand and then Morgana randomly went into their jungle and got killed. Then my team opted to fight them a person down so we didn't have her shield and CC available. Vayne went down and gave them a huge shut down. Never managed to get off the back foot after that.

I really wish the Veigar who was getting blasted by the Xerath would have simply bought and Abyssal Mask and then played for late game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2019 3:13pm | Report

Uhm. That was weird. Xin Zhao opens with a gank on Mid. I was doing tBlue at the time and I should have got off of it and went to help Zed but I did not, so I go there late. Xin and Ziggs kill Zed. Xin eventually chased me down and killed me. Akali came over to help and Xin eventually chased her down well behind her turret.

Xin apparently decided his work in the game was done and DCd.

Akali immediately kills Maokai after returning to lane and that is about how the rest of the game went.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2019 3:59pm | Report

Well I got outsmited at one point by a Jhin AA. Like okay it really did 700+ dmg? I guess it did.

But got all the other objectives we went for.

We struggled with managing teamfights. They had enough dive and AoE that we kept being scattered all over the place. Vayne I would usually have to end up killing Leona to get her off of Vayne in the meantime the rest of our team was dying.

So far haven't been impressed with the Tahm Kench Top. Maybe I needed to work harder to get him ahead?

Think I should have gone Hexdrinker after Guardian Angel.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2019 7:41pm | Report

Mordekaiser's ability to take a person out of a fight is busted. Diana nuking your carries? Giant Cho'Gath bee lining it to your back line with Turbo Chemtank? Poof. They are out of the fight and you get to try to 1v1 them and if it is even and they aren't too mobile you probably come out ahead. Do ban Tryndamere though. That champion just takes a dump on Mordekaiser.

I have got to figure out a key that I can put Target Champions only on that I will not accidentally hit. Lost a Baron because of that, but we still stomped them in the team fight. But that was really annoying. I was hitting Smite and nothing was happening. Or just not use the key since I don't remember it when it will be helpful.

Do need to figure out the best early clear for Morde. He gets really low doing Buff, Wolves, Buff. Probably some trick you can do with the Raptors that I don't know.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide