Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100 Ranked Journey (EUW Server)

Creator: Wayne3100 July 23, 2012 2:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 4:12pm | Report
Hes good sub 1700-1800 until people start learning to deal with him better, I played a lot of lee sin up from 15-1600.

I suggest taking flash over exh though, you don't need that extra cc, flash too op.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 4:27pm | Report
Lee Sin is a great solo queue jungler >.>
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2012 11:37pm | Report
Added the replay.

I've played him with Flash and Exhaust many times, I prefer Exhaust personally although sometimes it can screw you over because not all teammates realise that you need them to Safeguard / Iron Will to which can lead to death :P
He doesn't need it as much as someone like Shyvana though, I agree on that. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 13, 2012 2:12am | Report
Lee is perfectly Fine for soloq oO

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 5:00pm | Report

Game 26

Duo Queue with GrandmistressD

So since GMD dropped quite a bit in elo, we decided to duo queue (rather randomly) and picked up bot lane together. Bot lane may not be his best lane overall, but together we figured we should be able to do well.

The game started with our Rengar getting extremely close to picking up first blood on Taric with a level 2 lane gank, getting both his Flash and Exhaust down in the process. Instead, first blood went to Malzahar (on Morgana) minutes later as there was a 2v2 fight in mid between Malzahar/ Rengar and Morgana/ Nocturne. When Malzahar then also killed Nocturne and got his double buff, mid lane was pretty much over already.

Rengar went top soon after to help out Malphite who was already terribly behind in cs. Rengar killed Vladimir during the gank while Malphite just about got away.
Meanwhile in bottom lane, we were being pushed back and were behind in cs too, but we knew that we mainly had to focus on not feeding with both top and mid doing well and since we never really came close to dying it was ok.

Rengar came for another lane gank bottom and I died to Corki while baiting before GMD picked up a kill on Taric, making it worth it because we got one more assist out of it :3

With Malphite still being in trouble, Rengar soon ganked top again and picked up another kill. In bot lane, meanwhile, Nocturne came and eventually dived me under the tower, picking up a kill before running away with about 5 HP. GMD Flashed after him but unfortunately missclicked his auto-attack on Taric, not picking up the kill >.<
Luckily, Malzahar had moved bottom in time to at least kill Taric (getting a killing spree in the process) and reduce the overall damage for our team.

The game was then pretty much decided in top lane as Rengar ganked the still pushing Vladimir again, managed to dive him and survive with little more than 1 HP (the kill went to Malphite) before Malphite (who was also low) baited the enemy Nocturne towards our Malzahar who had come from mid lane to help, picking up a second kill.
When Malzahar also managed to kill the enemy Morgana right after (surviving with very, very, very low HP once again), it was really all but over for them.

The only problem for our team was the enemy Corki who had killed GMD in the meantime (after he got stunned by Taric) and was still 2/0/1 despite their team losing heavily. My teammates decided the best way to deal with it was simply by getting more fed as Malzahar picked up another kill on Morgana and even Malphite managed to beat Vladimir for a change.

Soon after, our problems botton lane were completely solved once Taric and Corki decided to dive me while I was alone and I managed to survive by using Exhaust and Monsoon before finally Flashing away just about when Nick came back into lane to pick up a double kill with the help of Malzahar.

After this everyone had a good score on our team and we just snowballed. Malphite still had some trouble top against Vladimir at times, but the help from Rengar was generally enough to carry him through it. Meanwhile, Malzahar snowballed out of control completely.

The enemy team did steal our first Dragon with a good Nocturne ultimate + Smite and there were some iffy moments where someone got caught, but once we won the first real teamfight by 4 kills to 2 in our jungle (with a triple kill for Malzahar) and picked up the second Dragon it was really very much over.

Although Rengar did fail his Smite again and he would do so again on the Baron - which was actually initiated by the the enemy team before we managed to stop them from getting it by killing three of them - the win was secured.

ELO: 1424

7-1 (87%) on Janna in ranked (though some of those were team games, I'll admit :P)

Great play by Rengar and Malzahar.

Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 5:02pm | Report
Damn, writing an essay for each game, how do you do it. I'd be to lazy.. ANYWAYS great job :3

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 12:43am | Report
Eh yeah, I kinda get carried away at times, lol.

It's just that when I read other threads and people say something like:

"top got fed by our Darius who was a ******, mid started well but got camped by Maokai, meanwhile we were stomping in bot lane but in teamfights I'd just be blown up by the fed Akali every time, gg elo hell"

I always feel like it's not enough info.

So yeah, I'm hoping this is :P

Thanks ^^

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 1:41am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

Eh yeah, I kinda get carried away at times, lol.

It's just that when I read other threads and people say something like:

"top got fed by our Darius who was a ******, mid started well but got camped by Maokai, meanwhile we were stomping in bot lane but in teamfights I'd just be blown up by the fed Akali every time, gg elo hell"

I always feel like it's not enough info.

So yeah, I'm hoping this is :P

Thanks ^^

I did it as well but snapped and raged :D
Glad to See you won that game

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 3:38pm | Report

Game 27

Duo Queue with GrandmistressD

So this game I decided to jungle and picked up Amumu because I felt like we lacked some much needed CC with Vladimir and Soraka both also being picked.

I tried going for my Bandage Toss at level 2 and ganking mid for GMD but failed quite horribly at landing it (haven't played mummy in a while lol), so just went on to jungle for a few levels before trying anything again.

First blood was picked up bottom as Brand left mid to gank and a dive onto Soraka saw Ezreal picking up the kill with Mystic Shot. GMD had followed Brand however and picked up a double kill in return while Ashe also got a kill.

I ganked mid as soon as GMD got his ultimate and ganked again a couple of minutes after, but at the same time Ezreal got a double kill bottom lane. We decided we needed to focus on that lane and soon teamed up to gank there, eventually picking up a couple of kills before getting the first Dragon.

We did a good job of pushing lanes after that and eventually had a fight in the enemy jungle in which their Malphite picked up a double kill but we picked up three kills in total (two on GMD).

A few minutes later I stole the enemy blue but unfortunately it allowed the enemy team to steal Dragon shortly after as my Smite was on cooldown. We did pick up two kills on them though, so it wasn't a big turning point.

We traded a mid tower for our first top tower before having a big teamfight in which the game was pretty much decided. Despite losing both Vladimir and myself in the process, we aced the enemy team with Ashe picking up a triple/delayed quadra with a great offensive Flash.

We picked up the second top tower, mid inhibitor tower and eventually had a teamfight in their base ending in a double kill for Ashe and us picking up the inhibitor and the two Nexus turrets before fighting for a bit while killing their Nexus.

ELO: 1441

Duo working out well so far :)

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 20, 2012 3:55pm | Report
What's Nick's elo now? Also, congrats on the wins :3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide