Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100 Ranked Journey (EUW Server)

Creator: Wayne3100 July 23, 2012 2:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2012 5:10pm | Report
good luck with everything wayne <3
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2012 5:31pm | Report
besides, if u have a duo, more chance u have.

Sig made by elenah
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2012 10:55am | Report

Game 32

Duo Queue with Luther3000

Not much to say about this. I had some really weird mouse issues where my right-click would randomly stop working for a couple of seconds which really screwed us over in the laning phase (though fortunately I never died because of it), but eventually Morgana disconnected multiple times at which point Ahri and Skarner would freely gank wherever they wanted while Kha'Zix was just trying to repair damage without any effect.

Only player that was still relatively strong was Jayce, but they were just overall much stronger as a team and won easily.

ELO: 1456

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 9:59am | Report

Game 33

Solo Queue

Fun game this one.

My screen pretty much froze for the first 30 seconds and once I came back I saw that my team was fighting the enemy team in/near mid lane. Although Ezreal managed to pick up a kill (with 1 assist for Kha'Zix), the enemy Ahri got First Blood (3 assists) + a second kill (4 assists) at which point I figured I'd probably have a hard time laning against her. Amumu surprisingly started Bandage Toss though (one of the main reasons why Kha'Zix fed first blood the way he did) which hurt his jungle a bit.

Things were looking grim after Kha'Zix got caught in the enemy jungle and eventually died together with our bot lane who tried helping him (again Ezreal picked up a kill though) as Ahri came from mid to pick up a killing spree with me trying to ping my team back as I knew I wouldn't be able to be there in time.

However, after this Ahri was being so aggressive that it was quite easy for Kha'Zix to repair some damage by ganking and I shut her down with my Ignite damage. With her still thinking she was a lot stronger than me ( Chalice of Harmony + Doran's Ring on her vs 2x Doran's Ring on me), she still played aggressively and was soon ganked again by Kha'Zix who picked up a kill before the Amumu countergank almost turned into us killing him as well but he just about got away.

Since Ahri got ganked twice and never really had a 1v1 fight, she decided to try one last time and I killed her 1v1 at which point she decided to go afk.

Despite her eventually deciding not to actually leave, the enemy team was still behind in mid and bot at this point ( Ezreal had picked up some early kills and was doing well in lane too, eventually getting fed) so Kha'Zix decided to help top where him and Jayce managed to kill Nidalee, pretty much deciding the game.

Of course once we got the advantage we started derping by getting caught in their jungle a lot (teams at this elo always do), most notably when I was typing a message about how I ks'd a kill when suddenly the enemy Nidalee jumped on me and killed me. She killed me in the next teamfight as well and made me Flash away in the final one, but it was an easy win as everyone on our team was much stronger than them and Ahri wasn't playing seriously, just trying to get the occasional kill to improve her score.

Turns out Ahri was a 1635 elo player who dropped back all the way down to 1417. I lol'd.

ELO: 1474

Game 34 & 35

Duo Queue with Wintermond

Well that didn't work, lol.

Didn't do much wrong first game, second game as Morgana (someone else picked support QQ) started off well against Malphite mid (had double cs on him, though to be fair he was kind of a troll) but our team also just got caught too many times. Made too many mistakes in that game and lost us a teamfight by not getting in and ulting in time (got bursted down before I could do so).

Only lost 11 elo though, so its k.

ELO: 1463

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 10:31am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

(someone else picked support QQ)

wut?
Thanks to Minho for the sig!