Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100 Ranked Journey (EUW Server)

Creator: Wayne3100 July 23, 2012 2:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 8:21am | Report
NICE! You finally got it :) Good luck in season 3 too~
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 8:37am | Report
awwww yeah.
gratz wayne :333

*cough* I got almost the same elo as you I AM SO GOOD IKR*cough*

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 9:06am | Report
-brofist-
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 10:18am | Report
gzgz. How mad would you have been if it was loss forgiven and you got like 9/10? xP
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 11:13am | Report
^ lol, I remember when we won and Khazem was like 'pls 11 or more, pls pls pls' in the Skype call. Would've probably been pissed had that happened, haha :P

Having said that, I do believe I deserve this and I would've considered myself a gold player even if I wouldn't have made it before season's end.

Will go into more detail about that soonTM though, when I make one final big post in this thread, including my own opinion on what my 'true' elo right now is + my season 3 goals.

Thanks for the support guys! <3

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 3:27pm | Report
gratz wayneeee <3 :3

by jhoijhoi
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 3:43pm | Report

Game 41

Duo Queue with Variduse

With my season goal met, I might just post match history screenshots after this, but for now I'll just stick to the full screen + explanation.

Duo'd with my team's jungler since he wants to reach gold (he became 1428 after this match). They invaded him early which really set him back as he had to switch from blue to red and then found he wasn't strong enough to kill red and he had to back at level 1, and things bot lane looked to turn ugly as Ezreal picked up first blood on Ashe. Top started out well with Yorick picking up a kill, but soon the enemy Malphite started ganking while our Skarner was still recovering and he forced me back in mid (setting me behind in cs) and got a kill for his top laner on Yorick.

Luckily Skarner recovered and got a kill both in mid as well as in bot lane before stealing the first Dragon (which was obviously worth it despite the fact he died for it) after they had picked up some kills bot through a Malphite gank, making sure we wouldn't fall too far behind. Ashe then got a double kill bot and we shut down Jayce in the first teamfight, making it even again.

The next teamfight started by Skarner actually being caught in their jungle but ended up hugely in our favour as the enemy team couldn't really follow up on the Malphite ult on to me and we won it easily. From there on we snowballed the game as we picked up kills on enemies who were out of position, got the next Dragon and grouped well to kill towers together too.

We won the next actual teamfight 5-2 with me picking up a triple kill and then turned another episode of "teammate getting caught" into a double kill for me with Ashe ("the teammate") managing to survive, at which point our control of objectives and ability to group and push towers made for a relatively easy win.

It took them a couple of fights to realise they had to focus me and our first fight once they did actually ended in them winning it 5-4 with Ezreal picking up most of the kills, but in the last teamfight they used so much solely for me ( Malphite Flash + Unstoppable Force, Sona Flash + Exhaust, Jayce Flash + Ignite) that it backfired for them as they completely ignored Ashe who got four kills and survived together with the rest of my team, finishing it off.

ELO: 1523

@MissMaw

Yay you can finally post it! :D
Thanks <3

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 4:53pm | Report
Wayne, @ 7 Elo game,

yes you were vs 1250 but you were also vs a 1700 so it should have equalized...you def. had a much higher Elo person on your team as well, or servers were unstable so you got half Elo (most likely cause, since you are still getting ~15-18 per game which means to gain 7 you'd have to have on your team like a 2100+)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2012 4:23pm | Report

Game 42 & 43

Duo Queue with Variduse

Basically, the first game (in which I played Graves) Rengar wasn't banned. Variduse picked Irelia against it but he doesn't normally lane top so he was behind on cs heavily. He did a good job at not dying, but it mattered little in teamfights as Rengar would just twoshot Zyra or me. Zyra did get quite fed but eventually was the only strong player in our team as I just didn't have the luck to pick up any kills (only assists >.>) and the enemy Caitlyn became stronger than me despite me outfarming her while laning 1v2 for the first 4 minutes as Blitzcrank was helping our jungler ( Maokai) who got invaded and needed to start red instead of blue.

Second game (top lane Lee Sin) I simply outfarmed and outplayed Jax early and he made a mistake by not backing when he was low, pretty much handing me a won lane as I killed him. Ezreal meanwhile had picked up a killing spree after six minutes, but due to derps and our Sona and Twisted Fate getting caught quite often it was actually close for a while. Eventually we started teamfighting properly and got Twisted Fate rolling as well and it was a pretty easy game after that.

ELO: 1522

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 11:39am | Report
Was gonna write a wall of text, but meh, why not make a vid instead:

Edit: R.I.P. own3d

Will probably post my wall of text tomorrow or later this week when I'm done with exams, but some/most of my plans are in here, anyway.

... I'm not sure if this will make more people interested, but I had fun making it so w/e xD

edit: also pls ignore the parts recorded with an older LoLReplay version ("Attempting to reconnect" >.>) and my mouse indicator showing every now and then *whistles*

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide