Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100 Ranked Journey (EUW Server)

Creator: Wayne3100 July 23, 2012 2:45am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 11:00am | Report
derp, you're all wrong.

I was duoqueueing with Wintermond, remember? You know, the 2.2k guy??? So naturally I wasn't looking forward to playing mid against opponents of that elo.

Anyway, I did well in the laning phase, outfarmed the Malphite I was laning against hard (his top rating is 2197 btw), no problems, just made mistakes in teamfights. Wouldn't say I cost us the game, just made some dumb mistakes.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 11:01am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

I cost us the game

Sorry bro, you said it, not me. ;)
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 11:35am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

only girls and weird people

i'm guessing i'm wierd... -.-'

Sig made by Hogopogo
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 9, 2012 5:22pm | Report
The mechanical difference in lane isn't the thing that usually separates people from being 2k and 1.5k, its how much you know about the game and how to teamfight/how much you know how to stomp solo q.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 13, 2012 11:01am | Report

Game 36

Duo Queue with Kirluu

Duo'd with Kirluu rather randomly after playing one normal and had to support our firstpick who was apparently convinced that Ashe is the best AD in the game... Yeeeaaaaahh..

Anyway, the game started off with a weird level 1 fight in which they picked up first blood on Gragas but Kirluu managed to get a kill as well.

Shen then picked up a kill top while our Lee Sin picked up a kill mid as both went for a gank, with bot lane starting off passively. Another fight in the enemy jungle ended in another 1-1 trade, making it a very even game, especially since the kill on Ezreal got compensated by Ashe taking a 20 cs lead in bot lane.

Kirluu however had trouble top lane, especially after both junglers came to gank but Lee Sin decided to save Kayle by kicking her away.
We soon tried to go for Dragon but ended up fighting with bot Lee Sin (1 kill) and the enemy Ezreal (2 kills) picking up a killing spree. Ashe was still heavily outfarming Ezreal but the killing spree did get me worried.

The enemy team picked up an advantage by killing Gragas, the Dragon and then also Ashe before picking up bot tower. The next couple of teamfights (which were absolutely crazy, with Gragas, Ashe and Lee Sin ults making people fly all over the place) ended up in our favour, but unfortunately Gragas decided to get caught again when Dragon was back up, giving them the lead once more. Again, we came back by narrowly winning a number of fights and this time it resulted in us taking the lead as we won the next fight 3-1. From there, we won every fight and picked up multiple Dragons before eventually going for Baron, finishing it as they came to stop us and acing them with a quadra kill on Ashe at which point they surrendered. I died in the last fight because I derped trying to Exhaust Ezreal (didn't work for whatever reason and I died simply because he killed me, finally losing my Oracle's Elixir), but I'm still happy about this game :)

ELO: 1483

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 4:31pm | Report
Gonna keep it short since I played three games in a row with Khazem (on his new smurf, Adeorisk):

Game 37

Needed one win to seal the deal, but we lost horribly. Our Volibear fed like crazy and our Hecarim wasted a lot of time and didn't help out Voli enough, which meant that despite the fact that we were completely denying Vayne in bot lane and the fact that Anivia was getting fed in mid lane we were well behind. Of course, Vayne also started picking up random double, triple and quadra kills as the first big teamfights ensued, at which point it was over.

Game 38

Wow. This game we had like, the strongest combo known to mankind. Malphite - Amumu - Sona - Ezreal - Orianna, just wow. Riven got fed top and we soon found out the new Championship Riven skin has a bug where she constantly has Ignite up (yup, you read it correctly, she could literally use it multiple times in a fight), but apart from that we stayed even and we knew we'd win in teamfights. We pretty much dominated them this game once these fights started to happen and they surrendered pretty fast. Too bad Taric turned out to be <1250 and duoqueueing with a 1700 Riven, because for that reason I only got 7 elo. Honestly don't get the logic behind it, was pretty mad about it.

Game 39

This game we played bot lane again and despite me saying in champ select I'd dodge if they'd pick Blitzcrank (after I had firstpicked Sona), I'm happy I didn't. The enemy Orianna got really big this game (mainly because our Tryndamere thought he was the bomb when in fact he was quite bad) and Xin Zhao also picked up a killing spree, but we had a good bot lane and we snowballed hard while Katarina also did a good job of keeping herself fed despite playing against a strong laning opponent.

They focused Tryndamere in most fights and Khazem pretty much twoshotted everything left, right and center. Sona - Sivir burst is incredible.

ELO: 1489

One win away.. again...

Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 5:13pm | Report
Good luck to gold! Your item builds look fine so I just wish you the best of luck!
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 14, 2012 5:43pm | Report
KRUSH

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2012 8:06am | Report