Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

wRAth's Journey to the Stars

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK January 9, 2013 12:47am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 11:23pm | Report
Game 7:

One of the worst teams in a while. Zed rushed Warmogs and tripe dorans and got raped, mid kass didn't ping or say **** and didn't follow or silence tf when he uilted. TF even walked bot and dove us.

Vayne ate every single ability, every root, every everything, and tried to fight when she was a few kills behind in lane and a full 2 items. Had absolutely no clue how to AD.

Current Elo = 1725

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2013 11:50pm | Report
Game 8:

Another free loss, had the Kass from last game on Shaco. I was getting dove at level 2 by Kayle and camped hard, Shaco didn't gank once except to come and take my cs (even used smite). Got trolled by him, free losses are terrific.
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 12:34am | Report
Game 9:

Third free loss in a row. Another losing streak, great.

Cait said from the beginning she was on tilt. I counted and in the first 5 minutes she missed over 20 cs. She kept taking free poke and fed ezreal 4 kills before I died a single time, and constantly trash talked me. The whole game just snowballed from there.

Really getting sick of this. I think I'm done supporting unless I'm with my friend. If someone locks in mid I still will. I can't win supporting these pieces of ****.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 12:48am | Report
Why don't you consider dodging when you have the same players on your team that failed horribly the game before?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 12:48am | Report
Because he didn't do horribly, he didn't do well either but ya.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 5:07am | Report
Lol, I needed a game like this.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 5:47am | Report
Had another win with Cho mid, went legendary again. Was vs a cassi, pretty easy game overall. Forgot to screen >_>

For the last 3 wins, I had the same ADC each time, and the last 2 games taric was the same =3 pretty op, and such a relief to have a good adc in solo for once >_>

So today, even though I had a **** 6 loss streak, I ended up only net -2. Could be better but could be worse.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 9:50am | Report

Game 9:

Third free loss in a row. Another losing streak, great.

Cait said from the beginning she was on tilt. I counted and in the first 5 minutes she missed over 20 cs. She kept taking free poke and fed ezreal 4 kills before I died a single time, and constantly trash talked me. The whole game just snowballed from there.

Really getting sick of this. I think I'm done supporting unless I'm with my friend. If someone locks in mid I still will. I can't win supporting these pieces of ****.

The problem isn't supporting, the problem is supporting with nunu.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 3:42pm | Report
Yea I'm done with nunu. I can't do well with him in soloq...it's entirely dependent on your ADC. Steroid and slow useless if your AD can't utilize it, while a stun and bonus armor from taric is always useful.
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2013 4:42pm | Report
play him top then ;o

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide