Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Updated/New League Mythic & Legendary Items...

Creator: jhoijhoi September 29, 2020 7:45pm
Are you excited about the updated and new League items?
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2020 7:45pm | Report
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/news/dev/preseason-2021-mythic-legendary-items-preview/?fbclid=IwAR114HboNitJBH7Envgug11sFIKRFt8syAtLusJpT62a3gdwRKz-DOCn2j0

I have only logged into League to play TfT, but these changes look so cool. Having played League since late 2010 with a few random items here and there added, removed or updated (forever RIP Heart of Gold), I haven't seen such massive sweeping changes in a while, so these changes are making me want to play again. Especially appreciating the jungle item changes, wow, junglers can actually get six useful items now? Excited!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2020 11:52pm | Report
Was thinking of making a post regarding preseason and what not, it seems like a really interesting change by riot. The items themselves seems really good in terms of giving each role more options to pick from (ADCs btw) and the updated icons are really gorgeous.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Katasandra
<Lissandra Master>
Katasandra's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2020 1:40am | Report
I'm sooo hyped! I can't wait! I am a bit scared since they removed A LOT of CDR from AP itemization (as in - it got changed to ability haste & ability haste is worse), however there seem to be some niche items that might help with CDR. As a Liss onetrick I hope Horizon Focus makes it through without too many changes >:)

Arguably, the AP itemization didn't change that much but the AD (assassin) itemization changes look epic (and scary), holding my breath for those. Of course the tank, support and AD marksmen itemization looks pretty sick as well. On top of the jungle changes, the return of 'sightstone' and more changes (looking at some runes!). It's going to be super cool!
Sidewinders
<Member>
Sidewinders's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2020 1:53am | Report
Im not sure yet, I don't really like change and it seems like tanks (I main tank) seems like it would fall off, but i'll have to wait and see
Remember, having fun is the best "rank" you can have in League of Legends.
Silverman43
<Versatility Master>
Silverman43's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2020 5:05am | Report
I'm so hyped for the jungle item changes! Not being restricted to the 4 bland enchantments opens up so many new builds and might even make the champion pool more diverse. In general there are many interesting items, but as someone who loves playing tanks, I'm kinda scared of all the anti-tank items and the free true damage everywhere. But we will have to wait to find out how bad (or good for everyone else :P) it's gonna be.
Thanks to @ Jovy for the signature!
TheInkKingLoL
<Member>
TheInkKingLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2020 4:23pm | Report
This jungle item rework is going to be absolutely overpowered in my opinion.
Junglers were already powerful, and now Riot is removing the need for an item slot use throughout the game to upgrade smite.
It'll put the junglers on the same level of laners at this point, and I'm a little skeptical, I feel like it'll make the power difference between junglers and laners insane. However, this may be mitigated because of upgraded legendary items.
"We tend to get mad at the ones that call us out but the fact is we need someone that'll be honest when we fly off the handle"
-NF
#LOST #CLOUDS

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide