Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 194 of 431
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 3:22am | Report
I'm pretty sure the same thing happens with AD Ez as well. His waveclear still isn't very good he still offers no CC unless people get Iceborn Gauntlet on him, but that means that he does absolutely no damage midgame. And he still gets countered by assassins.

Well his waveclear is better, by far at least. He also has something else to rely on than abilities ( Ezreal's W is easily dodgeable, if he uses E to get close to you, you can usually 100-0 him easily and his ult is dodgeable and if you use it during a fight, chances are you'll die during the cast time.)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 5:23am | Report
Electro522 wrote:
Maybe when 5.4 rolls around, Morde will finally be put on this list. I mean, come on, you even have Yorick on this list!!! A champ that shouldn't even be in the game!!!

Except that Yorick is actually a decent champion that provides something to a team.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 7:00am | Report
Having played both AD and AP Ezreal mid a bunch, AD is easily far stronger. AP Ezreal is sorta viable but it's more of a fun build because of how many weaknesses it has.

AD Ezreal actually has the ability to waveclear since his autos and his Q actually deal damage and he can easily cs at tower, plus once he has Tear he shouldn't ever run out of mana. AP Ezreal is just straight up screwed because he does no damage to minions with anything but E and R. AP Ezreal is all burst and has low damage over time if you can't get the kill, whereas AD Ezreal has lots of damage over time and if you build Triforce it still has a lot of burst.

I don't like Iceborn Gauntlet over Triforce because it greatly reduces your burst and overall damage, it means you can't make plays or 1v1 as easily in midgame. Muramana + Trinity Force is a crazy strong powerspike.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 7:15am | Report

Except that Yorick is actually a decent champion that provides something to a team.

Uh, so does Morde? Morde can easily pubstomp up to gold (and probably above, honestly). And a lategame Morde absolutely preys on people (especially ADC) out of position. He's also a pretty decent option against Zed splitpush.

Although I perfectly understand why he's not on this list, cause his early and mid game are absolute ****.

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 8:34am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Although I perfectly understand why he's not on this list, cause his early and mid game are absolute ****.

Actually his early and lategame are ****, is midgame is good. And his early game is great against almost any champion if the enemy jungler is an ***/afk
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 9:36am | Report
From what I have learned, the first 3 levels for Morde are the toughest. After that, it gets much easier.

Reasons to include Morde on this list, and put him around low tier two to mid tier 3 for top lane.

- Quite possibly the best 2v1 champ at lvl 6, and he can still do decently before hand.

- Can turn a 5v5 into a 6v4 very easily if his team cooperates.

- Can function to a decent degree without kills due to his awesome wave clear.

- Can duel pretty much anyone, and come out on top 80% of the time.

- Can survive an onslaught of damage, much more then most people expect.

Please, please, PLEASE reconsider him!!! You guys are focusing WAY too much on his negatives, and making them look as if they completely cripple him! Is he the best? No, not at all, but he still deserves to be on this list, ESPECIALLY if Yorick gets to be on this list.
Thank you to Emikadon for this sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 10:19am | Report
Blian wrote:
And why do players build AD Ezreal at mid? I mean wouldn't it make more sense to build AP because of the insane dmg you can do?
Because double adc is op.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 1:53pm | Report
One thing i dont agree with is Annie and Morg below nami. Nami i would personally put in tier 2 just above braum.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 3:31pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
One thing i dont agree with is Annie and Morg below nami. Nami i would personally put in tier 2 just above braum.
Nami is way more variable than either of them, plus only a few things counter her really hard. She's not the best support in the game anymore, but she's definitely still tier one imo. Both Annie and Morgana are easier to counter than Nami and they aren't consistently good in nearly any composition.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 3:36pm | Report
Nami is way more variable than either of them, plus only a few things counter her really hard. She's not the best support in the game anymore, but she's definitely still tier one imo. Both Annie and Morgana have more counters then Nami and they aren't consistently good in nearly any composition.
If your a good support players you can also make more plays or picks with annie or morg.

If i wanted to carry as a support i would take them two any day over nami.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide