Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 197 of 431
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 8:54pm | Report
Oh ****!!! We talking about Veigar?! Sure he is dead at support but why the *** was he supporting in the first place? But that .75 second (estimated speed of a human blinking) is somewhat a nerf but it's sure to scare the living hell out of anyone who didn't calculate being trapped in the most unforgiving box in the game.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 9:50pm | Report
They're giving him the 0.75 second warning before the E appears, which is a nerf against anyone with good mobilty. And considering that the stun is the only thing Support Veigar does, it's going to hit him the hardest.
As for mid lane Veigar as long as they give me an opportunity to dodge Event Horizon I don't care how overpowered he is.

At same time his q is easier to farm and he does better in lane hes is a scaling of nasus with easy lane now.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 9:51pm | Report
But that .75 second (estimated speed of a human blinking)

It takes between 300 to 400 milliseconds (0.3-0.4s) to blink.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 9:54pm | Report
How come Kassadin isn't counter picked into Rumble? Just purely based off of the Q shield.
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 9:58pm | Report
Darealone wrote:
How come Kassadin isn't counter picked into Rumble? Just purely based off of the Q shield.

Cooldowns likely. It's likely still a pretty free lane for Rumble. A good one, that is.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 10:46pm | Report

Cooldowns likely. It's likely still a pretty free lane for Rumble. A good one, that is.

According to http://champion.gg/champion/Rumble Kass is one best win rates vs rumble but thing is rumble does not seem have any bad match ups really as long as your good at him.

Actually Kennen might be the counter to rumble not sure does he not out lane him? I know this tier list rates Kennen very lowly but he is played in EU lcs alot.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:02am | Report
Irelia does pretty well against rumble. Kennen is pretty 50/50 vs him. Kassadin gets dumped.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 10:19am | Report
Irelia does pretty well against rumble. Kennen is pretty 50/50 vs him. Kassadin gets dumped.
She still loses more than she wins that link i posts take ranked games win %. Also this is Platinum+ games so you cant say its just bunch of bronze noobs who cant play the matchup.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 10:20am | Report
cooper you can't judge a matchup by ****ing winrate when they are against eachother in soloqueue rofl.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 11:40am | Report
cooper you can't judge a matchup by ****ing winrate when they are against eachother in soloqueue rofl.

Sure you can win rate means your more likely to win if you lost on that champion it means you failed to carry so its not a good matchup. Besides that rumble is broken even vs IRE you can win and easily out lane her.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide