Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 196 of 431
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 10:44pm | Report
Tier lists are always relevant unless you just don't care.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 1:53pm | Report
Is Janna still good because i was reading Edward's ASK fm he said that she is out of meta kinda right now and Leona is best support to carry with in solo q. What is the meta of support right now if Janna is not as good?

To quote him

"Coin or spelltheif on Janna and why ? janna is kinda out of meta right now, but there is no big defference , its better to get fast mikaels,"
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 2:36pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
Is Janna still good because i was reading Edward's ASK fm he said that she is out of meta kinda right now and Leona is best support to carry with in solo q. What is the meta of support right now if Janna is not as good?

To quote him

"Coin or spelltheif on Janna and why ? janna is kinda out of meta right now, but there is no big defference , its better to get fast mikaels,"

You don't have to rely on the tier list. It all falls down based on your individual skill. But I do believe that Janna is Leona's weakness because she can cancel her initiation. If your favorite champion happens to be a top tier champ then that's great news for you. But if your favorite champ happens to be in the lowest tier but you're good with him/her then you can still dominate your games, just don't let the tier list have a negative influence on you and follow your heart. ^_^

Special thanks to iPulsefire for the signature!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 2:37pm | Report
Janna is at least 50% pick/ban worldwide....
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 2:47pm | Report
Janna is at least 50% pick/ban worldwide....
I guess it's just the player i dont think Edward even played it when it was super broken he had like 1-2 game on it all loses in lcs but i do see Janna alot less in lcs and more Thresh, Morg and Annie.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 2:48pm | Report
veigar support rip solo q
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 3:59pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
guess it's just the player i dont think Edward even played it when it was super broken he had like 1-2 game on it all loses in lcs but i do see Janna alot less in lcs and more Thresh, Morg and Annie.

Considering Janna is nearly the opposite of those 3 champions in terms of their ultimates and general play style I'm honestly not surprised.
As for Veigar they're nerfing him next patch, so it hardly matters.

Basically MOBAFire.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 4:24pm | Report

Considering Janna is nearly the opposite of those 3 champions in terms of their ultimates and general play style I'm honestly not surprised.
Do you mean support Veigar is getting nerfed? Ap seems be getting huge buff with q range and all mana costs down.

Seems mid lane veigar will be good but support wont be any more which is good he is a mid lane champ.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 5:21pm | Report

i guess he only mentioned Veigar as a support bc you know people like to copy what they see in competitive games.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2015 8:44pm | Report
They're giving him the 0.75 second warning before the E appears, which is a nerf against anyone with good mobilty. And considering that the stun is the only thing Support Veigar does, it's going to hit him the hardest.
As for mid lane Veigar as long as they give me an opportunity to dodge Event Horizon I don't care how overpowered he is.

Basically MOBAFire.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide