Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 260 of 431
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 4:05pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:
Cinderhulk's clear speed is fine. Warwick has really poor AoE so it saves a lot of time on autos for the small monsters. Anyway my point wasn't just that his clear was bad, but that because of that he can't stack devourer very quickly.

go play cinderhulk ww and then tell me about his clear speed
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2015 7:18pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

go play cinderhulk ww and then tell me about his clear speed

I just ran some comparison tests to Nunu in a custom. Warwick's initial clear is about 20 seconds slower than Nunu and about 10 seconds slower after Cinderhulk. Post Cinderhulk (and with some levels), the clear speed is pretty respectable for both. They both cleared all 6 camps in under 90 seconds at level 7 with Cinderhulk. I ran the same runes though so usually Nunu's first clear should be a little slower (assuming you run MS quints).

I'll play some normals with it today or tomorrow to see how it feels in game. It's not like I've never tried it before though.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 12:30am | Report
Ok played a few more games. I didn't experiment too much with Devourer but it seems ok if you can farm and skirmish a lot but much worse in team fights. Cinderhulk's clear seems fairly comparable, possibly a little slower. Depends if you just come from another camp (with the burn fully charged) or if you start from scratch. Either way, itemization doesn't have a huge impact on his clear.

I tried a lvl 3 dragon for the first two games, and while it's really easy and pretty safe, it takes a while to solo and you definitely fall behind in XP because of it. Probably not worth it unless you're in ranked 5s and you're positive your lanes can safely farm early. In soloqueue you should just get to 6 pretty fast, ganking maybe once or twice with Stalker's Blade if appropriate.

Build

/
+
/ / /
Runes (Masteries 21/9/0)

AS / AD
HP/lvl / Ar/lvl
MR/lvl / CDR
AS / MS

Overall he's definitely weaker than most tank junglers due to the lower early pressure. Pretty strong mid-late game because of his %hp spam and how much he can heal. W steroid is pretty decent too if you're not in a double AP comp or something.

I'd put him mid to high tier 3. There are a lot of solid tank junglers to choose from, but if you're in love with Warwick or something he's pretty decent.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 11:48am | Report
I firmly believe that every single jungler on that list is better than warwick, (barring jax and tryn who i removed) and that there is absolutely no reason to pick him.

He is slow, is item dependent with weird build paths, (he can't go locket or glory EVER, unless he wants to be useless outside of those item actives) has 0 pressure until level 6, is mana/buff dependent, and has no gapcloser to gank either. (Meaning that they need to be pushed, or you need to flash to get an ult on them oftentimes.) His damage also comes completely from his items and sustained fights, (and you need to build mana or have a blue to fight sustained fights) and building too much gets you exploded.

The only thing he really has going for him is that he snowballs hard... but that isn't a huge advantage.

I'll be updating again after MSI finishes.
Aeadar
<Member>
Aeadar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 7:19pm | Report
Singed is much better with the longer games and longer teamfights.

I guess that's why hec and shyv are the best top laners right now, with high AoE damage being prioritized on top laners
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2015 4:10pm | Report
u p d a t e d

just in time for a patch xd
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:57am | Report
Will hec jungle be any good with it now doing full damage?
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 11:37pm | Report
potentially, id like to try him but hes permbanned. he'll actually be a viable flexpick into jungle now at least

would appreciate a title update, not much changed this patch really
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 12:44am | Report
Updated the title. Didn't know how often you changed it so I didn't update it last patch and nobody reported it until now. :P
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2015 12:55am | Report
Urgot and Kalista tier one? lol xD

Kalista's back jump got nerfed, so her kiting just became really weak, she's T2. And, Urgot, Urgot is everything that's wrong with an AD Carry, he's T3 in bot lane. Until he gets his re-work, keep that trash out of my lane. :P
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide