Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 285 of 431
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2015 12:34pm | Report
Rabadon's Deathcap got a huge buff as well tho and Orianna's ability ratios are very high. But if, go for this build:

Skirmisher's Sabre - Runeglaive, Sorcerer's Shoes, Nashor's Tooth, Haunting Guise, Rabadon's Deathcap, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Liandry's Torment.

Includes everything :D.
He is gonna kill you!!!
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2015 9:45am | Report
How strong is Elise in the jungle right now?

Can Nidalee be considered a Tier 1 jungler or is she a too risky / one-dimensional pick to be listed as such?
Thanks to Ubnoxius for this sig!
MrMad2000
<Member>
MrMad2000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2015 9:56am | Report
Elise has always been strong up until the 40 minute mark really, but she's just difficult to play and you have to get the exact right combination of farm and lane pressure to not be useless mid game. She's also an early game jungler who kinda needs a few levels to be effective, unlike Lee Sin who only needs level 3...

She's really strong with an AP resistance build, or a cinderhulk magic pen build.

As for Nidalee, she is the same as Elise except she has a better early game. She probably falls off harder though. She can invade early and she has a lot more burst at the expense of tankiness, but her main downfall is she's hard to play and that means she's yeah she's strong (maybe tier 1 jungle) but it doesn't show because at low elo (or even up until diamond) people suck with her.

That's my thoughts on them at least...

NicknameMy wrote:
Rabadon's Deathcap got a huge buff as well tho and Orianna's ability ratios are very high. But if, go for this build:

Skirmisher's Sabre - Runeglaive, Sorcerer's Shoes, Nashor's Tooth, Haunting Guise, Rabadon's Deathcap, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Liandry's Torment.

Includes everything :D.

Lack of Void Staff makes this really weak against champions who just stack magic resist.
I am currently known as Sejwoonapiggle on EUW.
Add me for any queries or questions you have for me!
Check out my stream! I could use the support.
Click here to view my stream!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2015 10:16am | Report
Completely different champs except that both have good early pressure. Elise has Cocoon's utility and if she gets snowbally she's really hard to deal with since she can just get on top of your carries. Her problem is that she needs to pressure well early, because she's not really impressive going full tank, is only ok as a bruiser and going full ap...herp.... well she hurts but she gets cc'd once and she's dust.

Nidalee has great pressure, getting fed means she'll hit absurdly hard, but the excess of tanks nowadays really messed up her ability to siege, not only because that means they can absorb some of her spears, but also that they can force engages on your team with greater ease. She's still good against squishier comps because you can either kill or force people away from defending towers by hitting 1-2 javs.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2015 3:29pm | Report
nid is way too low, not sure if shes t1 though, i'll need to play a bit more. been coming back slowly.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2015 2:48am | Report
I feel like Rek'Sai, Nidalee, Gragas and Elise are t1 now.

Devourer junglers should get their own category as they are, lets say, very special.
He is gonna kill you!!!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2015 2:21pm | Report
I went through a bunch of recent LCK games and stuff and there's been a ton of Gragas, Rek'Sai and Evelynn with some Nidalee and Ekko occasionally. Nidalee seems to be more popular in western regions.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2015 3:19am | Report
But, that was pre Evelynn's nerf to death on her Q, while Elise got her mega buffs.
He is gonna kill you!!!
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2015 6:48am | Report
I feel like you miss Lee Sin. Yes, he's played way less than other junglers but if played correctly always deserves a top spot as a jungler. He's probably the only jungler that can utterly destroy you if played to his full potential, or fall completely flat if you don't abuse his power. Rush is probably the best example. Olaf and J4 are the same, both requiring a specific situation to make them good picks.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2015 11:07am | Report
I feel like you miss Lee Sin. Yes, he's played way less than other junglers but if played correctly always deserves a top spot as a jungler. He's probably the only jungler that can utterly destroy you if played to his full potential, or fall completely flat if you don't abuse his power. Rush is probably the best example. Olaf and J4 are the same, both requiring a specific situation to make them good picks.

Lee sin is all the player skill so he is really bad in gold or below since players are just not as good.

Now look at him in high level play with people like rush and high up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide