Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 363 of 431
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 12:27am | Report
I got some more Kha games in and I think he might be average+. Well see after a few more.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 1:20am | Report
Between Mundo, Tahm, Poppy, Malph and Shen. when should you pick them? Besides the obvious things, like Malph if you need hard engage or they got tons of ad.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 9:52am | Report
I'm starting to see the use of those little QOL changes on Kha, Wing midair can be nice for hitting things like wraiths because you like to jump on them then W and it goes slightly faster and is more accurate by buffering it midair. Ulting midair is pretty nice too, the most useful way I've used it is :

Low target in the middle of their team / a teamfight, you either youmuuu > ult > jump > tiamat > Q > ult > land already stealthed and run away super fast with stormraider's/ult speed or replace the youmuu and first ult with flash. Also applies to an isolated target near their team or in a teamfight. It's better than double jumping in certain situations because you can save the 2nd jump and because sometimes its easier for them to get you during your second hop than running away super fast while stealthed. Of course hopping again is better in some situations too.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 12:03pm | Report
I saw a very interesting strategy of Malzahar adc combined with Soraka bot lane. Pretty much stomped the lane and the game.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 12:32pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
I saw a very interesting strategy of Malzahar adc combined with Soraka bot lane. Pretty much stomped the lane and the game.

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 12:38pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

Pretty sure they won because the opponent team didn't choose taric
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 4:58pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

That kind of a setup can do reasonably well in lane, but as the game progresses, your team will miss out on the sustained damage that a pure adc can provide. Also, a champion like Malzahar gains a lot of power based on levels, which means he'll be at a disadvantage if he's sharing experience points.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2016 2:34am | Report
Malzahar still has sustained damage with Summon Voidling tho and his auto attacks with Rapid Firecannon hurt as well. Oh, and Death's Dance is here as well.
He is gonna kill you!!!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2016 2:49am | Report
Can you dump all your ideas in another thread next time? I'm not h4x but I'm terribly annoyed by the amount of ****posts in this thread that derail the thread.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2016 4:18am | Report
I know it might be a bit too early, but what do you think about the new Shen as a jungler?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide