Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 366 of 431
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2016 9:16am | Report
The Zz'Rot Portal is also kinda funny.^^
SpawnOfHell
<Member>
SpawnOfHell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2016 2:33pm | Report
Zilean's one of those champs that's always been pretty good, also now that a fast meta's being encouraged and we have these long-*** death timers his ult is super good and his damage falling off isn't a problem anymore IMO, also his speed boost is insane.

Enchantment: Runic Echoes, Enchantment: Devourer or Enchantment: Cinderhulk on phoenix Udyr?

2 Trundles in jungle tier list (tier 2 and 3).

I thought Nautilus didn't make good enough use of lane gold to be a solid top lane?

Do you think AD assassins are strong right now? Because I feel like they're in the weakest spot they've been in for a long time.

Do you think Enchantment: Runic Echoes + Sunfire Aegis + Abyssal Mask is a viable build for AP tank junglers? I played with bigfatjiji and he used this build on Zac.
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2016 3:17pm | Report
well. the runic echoes udyr build is the one with the 60% win rate so i'm inclined to say that. However given that win rate alone is usually a poor metric i would need to know more about it.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2016 4:06pm | Report
well. the runic echoes udyr build is the one with the 60% win rate so i'm inclined to say that. However given that win rate alone is usually a poor metric i would need to know more about it.

Phoenix stance max, he hits like a truck. Usually gets Iceborn second to abuse the first auto damage. Phoenix clears well, is less mana thirsty than tiger which is nice, makes him even faster than before without boots and makes him a good duelist.

Pros - Bigger snowballing potential than warrior/devourer udyr, stronger early game burst.
Cons - If you don't snowball or if game drags for too long, Udyr will be Udyr: easy to kite, mediocre teamfight presence. Also struggles a bit more with ganking/dueling high sustain champs because he loses some sustained damage (think Darius, Swain, Illaoi, Dr. Mundo, etc)
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 12:50am | Report
WHY CANT WE HAVE ****ING BALANCED JUNGLE ITEMSSSS
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 2:20am | Report
What is wrong with an AP jungle item on Udyr if all of his spells he uses have AP-ratios.^^

I just wonder if people also gonna add Lich Bane as it has 7% MS as well.

For the slow of Iceborn Gauntlet? Rylai's Crystal Scepter exists, which has the stronger slow as well.

And then there is still enough room to stack resistances with items like Zz'Rot Portal, which is actually really common on him atm as well. Even enough room open to get Zz'Rot Portal + Guardian Angel :D. (You can obviously also get Dead Man's Plate instead or replace boots with it as you have freaking high MS anyway)
He is gonna kill you!!!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 4:09am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
What is wrong with an AP jungle item on Udyr if all of his spells he uses have AP-ratios.^^

I just wonder if people also gonna add Lich Bane as it has 7% MS as well.

For the slow of Iceborn Gauntlet? Rylai's Crystal Scepter exists, which has the stronger slow as well.

And then there is still enough room to stack resistances with items like Zz'Rot Portal, which is actually really common on him atm as well. Even enough room open to get Zz'Rot Portal + Guardian Angel :D. (You can obviously also get Dead Man's Plate instead or replace boots with it as you have freaking high MS anyway)

Ok, let's get one thing strait here. Udyr has 2 spells with AP. Out of 5. If you count the passive. And they don't exactly have amazing ratios. They have high base damage. The Runic Echos adds to that innate high base damage for silly burst damage early on. You don't build him full AP. that's just going full ******.

Udyr building this item is just an oversight by Riot, akin to "Tank Ekko" or Mid laners using Frost Queen's claim. They didn't intend it, but so it remains.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 4:14am | Report
Replying seriously to nicknamemy is going full ******
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 4:42am | Report
I get bored, man.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 4:53am | Report
I get bored, man.

I know the feel. That and I hate it when things are spoken off as serious theorycrafting in a thread that's read by people from any Elo, including people who might think what he's saying is anywhere above bs.

Thing is, idk if nerfing the runic echoes bonus ms isn't gonna require them to make it give a little bit more of something else. Also, they already nerfed Elise based on it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide