Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 410 of 431
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 3:54pm | Report
The slow applies on her W so it permanently slows them so I thought it would be pretty strong
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 4:03pm | Report
Yea we all know MS is the most important and most underrated stat in League of Legends. What does Rylai Shyv do? It completely removes that stat from your enemies, giving your team so much leeway, not to mention you waste 0 stats since every stat from rylai is beneficial.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 4:07pm | Report
Yeah, and it applies a 40% slow so you basically have a free Randuin's Omen active while jumping into an enemy team with a good chunk of burst damage if combined with E mid air (and Protobelt cuz why not). Then, however, you wouldn't be able to itemize attack speed that well, so your DPS drops compared to other builds really hard. A full build could look like:

Enchantment: Runic Echoes, Mercury's Treads, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Hextech Rocketbelt, Trinity Force (don't know if Nashor's Tooth would be at that point superior), Guardian Angel

I don't see any viability in Guinsoo's Rageblade for this build, as you need at least 1 more attack speed item to stack it fast enough for it to be worth. Hope they change Guinsoo's Rageblade to be 25% base and 4% per stack.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 4:22pm | Report
By the end of next season Trinity Force will probably give something like 40% CDR and a free ward because **** movement speed, critical chance, ability power, mana, health and attack damage

Basically MOBAFire.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 4:33pm | Report
Actually I've been reading up and Runic Echoes + Rylai's is going to be the top combination for junglers after 6.11 if your champ can afford triforce as a third item. You gain a lot of MS, HP, chase with Phage Proc and once you're on top of them there's nothing they can do due to your Rilay's.

Aatrox jungle players have started realizing this too, you can Q+R into enemies, getting a guaranteed E which is INSANE burst. I'm pretty sure Nocturne and Volibear also benefit from this build path.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Roguish Bard
<Member>
Roguish Bard's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 6:34pm | Report
Oh now it's happening. Eventually this thread will be filled with sarcastic replies that NNM takes for serious.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 6:52pm | Report
Oh now it's happening. Eventually this thread will be filled with sarcastic replies that NNM takes for serious.

Sarcasm? I was about one bruiser Nidalee post away from posting a "**** this **** I'm out" GIF

Basically MOBAFire.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 8:56pm | Report
holy **** mods please save me from the cancer

nickname your chogath builds are bad and you should feel bad. please actually playtest them vs non potatos before spouting your drivel in this thread. with that build you get shredded if you actually try to frontline and you don't even 1 combo squishies

as for everyone else stop trolling pls
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2016 12:57am | Report
trolling ?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 20, 2016 1:16am | Report
actually playtest them vs non potatos before spouting your drivel in this thread.

Wait are you saying that builds and picks will change in efficiency depending on the level of the players involved? :O

Is nonsense more likely to be successful at lower elos? What is this?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide