Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 408 of 431
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2016 10:23am | Report
Assassins of any kind, really. A good LeBlanc/ Kassadin/ Fizz can force him to bend over and take it without incredible effort.

His lategame has a stronger potential now due to the missing hp damage on ult, he can 1-2 shot any carry with a good W after getting read of your bruiser/tank with pretty much only one button. His range and lack of mobility are still an issue though, since he struggles against strong dispositioning or engages.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2016 1:01pm | Report
If I had to rate my Akali build atm, Tier 2 to Tier 3 material, tendencing more to Tier 3. She does surprisingly well against tanks as she deals hard to counter hybrid damage, especially early. Only the tanks which gain a lot of resistances / steal a lot of resistances are rather dangerous, since they can counter her hybrid damage rather easily. Her main problem atm is that Ekko just does everything better than her, unless he is out of mana.
He is gonna kill you!!!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2016 1:17pm | Report
Are you rating your build against the rest of your roster?

I'm sorry (expression) but I don't even know what you're trying to say. This is a Tier list for competitive picks. Should h4x start listing things like "Faker's Zed build is tier 1 but general Zed is mid tier 2"?
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 12:58am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Unlike Zed, Akali likes to get a blue buff to destroy everything. Unlike Zed. Akali has high base damages. Unlike Zed, Akali can build tanky because of that. Unlike Zed, Akali therefore can stay in fights very long. Unlike Zed, Akali has a Sunfire Aegis that still deals damage. Unlike Zed, Akali's ultimate has near to no cooldown lategame.

Stop comparing 2 totally different champions, lol.

I legit threw up in my mouth a little when I saw this ****. Like how can you be SO ****ing wrong at SO many ****ing things on SO many different ****ing levels and still say it with such confidence as if it's a proven fact. Disgusting. At least go on league wiki and check your **** before sharing your anything but worthwhile thoughts on forums pls

Unlike Akali, Zed exists early game. Moreover, he has one of the most dominating laning phases and blue buff just makes it THAT much stronger. His base damages are ****ing high like almost every other assassin. Zed can stay in fights as long as he wants. Zed CAN build tanky. It's not optimal since like 3 or 4 patches ago, but it's probably still more useful than Akali honestly. And lategame his ult cd is up every fight/skirmish/1v1. Like seriously, try educating yourself a little instead of getting 420 faded before posting
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 2:10am | Report
Well, I think he cannot find a proper place to dispose his ideas. IMO I like his theorycrafting, but he's just doing it a little too much...
Thanks Natuhlee for the sig!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 5:31am | Report
There is a trick with Hextech Rocketbelt , if you cast it while very close or inside an enemy, you hit all rockets, so you deal 360(+84% AP) damage, basically adding another high damage spell. This will also proc Thunderlord's Decree .
He is gonna kill you!!!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 5:43am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
There is a trick with Hextech Rocketbelt , if you cast it while very close or inside an enemy, you hit all rockets, so you deal 360(+84% AP) damage, basically adding another high damage spell. This will also proc Thunderlord's Decree .

Yeah, Fizz is pretty broken with it i hear, as in he now bursts you from 100-0 without even having his ultimate swallow you lol. Also, Leblanc (maybe??) and Ryze, because (i know hes not an assassin) he can just snare you, use THE FRIGGING GAPCLOSER THE THING GRANTS YOU and hit you with all the rockets

Basically MOBAFire.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 2:53pm | Report
Patch 6.11 looks very interesting, especially for my Cho'Gath build. It has to change again, this time:

Stalker's Blade - Runic Echoes/ Luden's Tempest , Mercury's Treads, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Thornmail, Wit's End, Trinity Force

To sum up the changes, Boots of Swiftness RIP, Trinity Force absolute 0 wasted stats, Wit's End buffed and 2. highest MR ingame, high synergy with Rylai's Crystal Scepter and Thornmail. Let's see how it will play out.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 3:06pm | Report
k e k
e
k
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2016 3:13pm | Report
Can't wait for patch 6.11 to come out, especially for my Gnar build

I think rushing Wit's End will be superb on him. There are 0 wasted stats and the reduced MR on the enemy he hits will make his W deal more damage. I think 2nd item will be Trinity Force since it has such a smooth path, once again nearly 0 wasted stats and with the cdr it gives and catching your Q, you can hit them many times with the empowered auto. Next up would be Thornmail against an AD top laner or Abyssal Mask against an AP top laner. With the MR reduction from Wit's End, Thornmail's damage goes through the roof. Since it's magic damage and some of your abilities and autos do physical, it becomes very hard for the enemy to itemize against you defensively. As for Abyssal Mask, it gives a nice chunk of MR and with Wit's End you'll basically be doing true dmg to them with magic damage. Next up is Guinsoo's Rageblade for the obvious synergy with Wit's End and against AP tops Abyssal Mask. In addition it gives a multitude of useful stats like attack speed and AD. Lastly we need some more defensive items so we go with Warmog's Armor as it gives the highest amount of health and health regen in the game, allowing you to keep in fights longer. Let's see how it will play out.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide