Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ADC Ezreal builds (Giv'em to me!)

Creator: DarkPercy May 17, 2013 4:32pm
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 5:03pm | Report
His late game sucks no matter what compared to most carries, barring his hyper kite blue build, but the damage on that falls off hard too. Shiv is atleast good mid game and for splitpushing, as Ezreal has **** waveclear.
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 5:09pm | Report
BTW you guys are also forgetting the prototype Blue Ezreal build which is simply Gaunlet+normal ADC build

really that thing single handed brough the nerfbat to Gaunlet and was a pain the ***
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 5:11pm | Report

His late game sucks no matter what compared to most carries, barring his hyper kite blue build, but the damage on that falls off hard too. Shiv is atleast good mid game and for splitpushing, as Ezreal has **** waveclear.

Not that bad with low CD ult and his speed steroid passive
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 6:10pm | Report

This except you have the order wrong. S'more like: Spirit of the Elder Lizard > Tear of the Goddess > Iceborn Gauntlet > Manamune > Ionian Boots of Lucidity > Last Whisper > Blade of the Ruined King. Sometimes I build the Tear sooner if I don't have enough gold for lizardy thing. I've also seen some people building BT instead of lizard thing.

In my opinion blue build is superior to the 'regular' Ezreal build (eg Bloodthirster, Trinity Force etc) in pretty much every way.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 6:19pm | Report
that's highly debatable

standard ezreal where you rush BT or even BotRK has significantly more burst damage and DPS mid-game

a Rekkles-style ez where you build IE/PD/BT/LW like a regular AD carry also has a lot more late-game DPS

blue ezreal has a strong early game, then a period where his damage dips significantly while his tear/manamune are charging

once he manages to hit 40% CDR though his late-game is ridiculous because of his kiting potential and his poke

blue ezreal and standard ezreal are completely different, and shine during different phases of the game
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 6:20pm | Report
All I knows is I've mained Ezreal for a long time and blue build feels pretty broken compared to the standard one. The mid game is somewhat weaker and you don't get much lifesteal (unless you use the BT version) but once you have Iceborn Gauntlet and Muramana you are a god. It's also worth noting blue build is significantly cheaper than standard, to the point that blue Ezreal is at 6 items while regular Ezreal is at 5.

Honestly though I don't think they are that different. Ezreal as a champion regardless of build has always been more about poke, mobility and kite than autoattack DPS and blue Ezreal accomplishes this goal perfectly. If you want an autoattack ADC you don't pick Ezreal to begin with.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 6:23pm | Report
I have a question. Do you think it'd be viable (and effective) to take blue Ezreal mid as an AD caster over AP mage now?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 6:29pm | Report
sirell wrote:

I have a question. Do you think it'd be viable (and effective) to take blue Ezreal mid as an AD caster over AP mage now?

Probably not, as h gets shoved deep into his turret early game with no waveclear. However, I've seen him effectively played Top with blue build, though it often forces him to rush Iceborn sooner, leading to a ****pier mid game.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 6:31pm | Report
Tried it, you have a pretty terrible time against anybody with good lane shove or high burst/CC. If you can pick into a decent matchup though, it's pretty damn good.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2013 11:18pm | Report
Blue Ezreal indeed.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide