Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask a Diamond [PILOT]

Creator: Vynertje April 1, 2014 6:11am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Would you like this to be a weekly thing?
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 9:41pm | Report
I've decided that I'll get these rune pages:

AD Page (Top):
AD marks
Armor seals
MR glyphs
5/hp quints

ADC:
AD marks
5xArmor seals
4xHealth seals
MR glyphs
1 AD quint
2 Lifesteal quints

AP:
Magic pen marks (Another page with almost the same runes but with hybrid penetration)
Health seals
MR glyphs
AP quints

Support:
Hybrid pen marks
Health seals
MR glyphs
Armor Quints

Jungle:
AD marks
Armor seals
Mr/lvl glyphs
Atk spd quints
OR
AD quints

whaddaya thing about these things prahs
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 10:55pm | Report
For ADC better go for 2 atkspeed quints.
Most pros are using them atm and even koreans are using that setup (2atkspeed quints, 1 ad quint)
The buff on attackspeed ruens is just too gud :x
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2014 11:16pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

Hey what do you think of my Udyr jungle build. Anything you would change?

link

The link contains everything from build, masteries, runes, etc

The build is good however I'd personally replace one offensive item for a defensive one, probably Randuin's Omen. This build is really low on HP for a tanky champion. Flash is worth considering as well.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 6:26am | Report
Continue question:

Is Heal better than Barrier on adc these days? And support still runs Ignite/ Exhaust
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 6:38am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Yeah I almost encourage 5% CDR in Offense and 5% in CDR blues to everyone. However if you saw his build, every rune was budget cost for IP. That 10% would fill the missing gap and hit CDR cap with the rest of his build. Along with that, armor seals can be replaced for health or health/level. But the fact that he listed cheap runes simply means that he couldn't afford these stronger alternatives which are a bit pricier. I think what I came up with was decent for what he has now with room for improvement with larger pools of expendable IP.

Oh no, I have lots of runes, i'm actually saving up some more money because I was planning the buy health seals all at once. If you have any other kinds of runes you would recommend just ask. I spend lots of IP on runes so I probably have most of the runes you are asking for.
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Big thanks to Nameless for this awesome Yasuo signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 6:53am | Report
I have another question;

Why isn't Aatrox played very much anymore? Jungle or otherwise.

And he's one of my favorite top laners, yet he's generally considered lower tier 2 or worse for the role. I've never really got a straight answer on this other than "He's not very useful without his passive." Which is a problem for Aatrox in general, and not his laning.

What about his laning actually holds him back?
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 7:52am | Report
Is spellthief's edge the best support item right now?

I run it on almost every ranged support right now because I just get so much more gold than other support items. I'm usually at +500 in 10 min and usually finish around 1k-2k gold from that item. It provides you with better harass than the other support items because of the extra dmg (which is fairly significant at level 1) and still has a decent active late game if somewhat overshadowed by your other abilities (most supports have some sort of AoE cc already).

Also, how good is Janna right now compared to other supports? She feels very strong right now, at least to me.

edit: 1 more thing - at what time during lanephase should you roam outside of your lane, if at all? I feel like I need to leave my adc alone to ward drag, or should roam mid since my adc is so far ahead, but at the same time i'm scared my adc will get raped in the *** if i leave them alone 1v2 for 30 seconds...

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Meow?
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 8:15am | Report
@OTG: Aatrox has issues with his gapclosing and sticking. He only has one short gapcloser that can be cancelled easily by any ccs, and can't stick onto anyone well.

he's a more damage oriented bruiser. he isn't as fitting in the current tank meta. he's still okay, but definitely not comparable to the top tier top laners.

@Eo: Spellthief is extremely powerful on ranged mage supports.
Janna is relatively weaker because she's more focused on disrupting and extended chases, with less to give in teamfights and skirmishes, which is what the meta is about. Supports want cc and damage, which she doesn't have enugh of (Q isn't consistent)

At bot lane just rotate mid with your laner when your enemy laner's tower is down and it's pushing to their side or when you see the enemy bot lane roaming mid.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 9:11am | Report
@ Janitsu: Not sure, from what I've seen I don't think so because the heal gets applied before the healing reduction debuff removal. It will certainly be a very common pick for more defensive supports tho cause heal+barrier is OP on hypercarries.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2014 9:20am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

@ Janitsu: Not sure, from what I've seen I don't think so because the heal gets applied before the healing reduction debuff removal. It will certainly be a very common pick for more defensive supports tho cause heal+barrier is OP on hypercarries.

Running Exhaust on ADCs again (like back in Season 1) seems to make a whole lot of sense again. It peels, helps you win duels, and lowers burst damage. Supports can then choose to run Heal for defensive lanes and late-game or Ignite for laning power and kill potential.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide