Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best AP Mid

Creator: XDotaIsBetterX April 21, 2012 10:52pm
135 posts - page 2 of 14
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2012 11:59pm | Report
Zoki wrote:

Then you haven't focused enough to master him or you didn't see a good Viktor yet. Because trust me, when you see a good Viktor, you'll **** bricks.

Never said there were not good ones you ignored my points that make him not viable. Check and see how many pro players or higher elo people play him.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 12:13am | Report
There is no best. Champions will counter each other, so even if you think there is an unstoppable mid champion, that champ can be countered by another one and so on.

Ex. Cassiopeia strong? Countered by Fizz who is countered by Akali who gets countered by Brand, Morgana, etc.

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 12:16am | Report
cooper, Viktor can be amazing in the right hands. Augment: Death gives +99 AP at level 18, making it the 3rd most AP item alone followed by Zhonya's Hourglass and Rabadon's Deathcap. Sure, his kit takes time to master, but he's really powerful and should not be underestimated.

Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 1:12am | Report
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 1:33am | Report

cooper, Viktor can be amazing in the right hands. Augment: Death gives +99 AP at level 18, making it the 3rd most AP item alone followed by Zhonya's Hourglass and Rabadon's Deathcap. Sure, his kit takes time to master, but he's really powerful and should not be underestimated.

Most people dont build it.

Augment: Gravity seems more popular. For cdr and cc and how it helps in team fight the dmg from death ray is not that noticeable.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 1:56am | Report
I have to say, Augment: Power is the most useless. The health regen is pretty bad late game. For Augment: Gravity, it's not bad. It's pretty good if your team is trash. I always build Augment: Death nowadays. Just so much more damage. Viktor can hit 800+ AP with just standard AP items

Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 1:58am | Report
Building Augment Death is the best choice on Viktor. If you build anything else, that is your first mistake IMO.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 2:18am | Report
Phreak. He does TONS of DMG and can also be played as a jungler.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 8:28am | Report
AP Mid? ... Soraka and Lulu
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2012 9:18am | Report
Hmm.. A little list in order of strength.
CassiOPeia is soo ridiculously strong. Early, mid, late. During all parts of the game she just has some of the most ridiculous damage. She has sustain as well if i forgot to mention that.

Ryze, a favorite of alex ich's. SO strong... After his tear, his damage gets pretty damn big, pretty damn fast! Has range problems though. With his ulty and a bit of Spell Vamp holy fudge **** gets real!

Anivia the champion takes away 3/4th of your health at level 5 if u're unaware for a second! The champion that Froggen is most feared with. Blue buff nerd hit her hard, but that wall, that burst and that lane control still makes her a top pick imo.

Fizz. Has only seen him in competitive play 2 times, both picked as a counter to Veigar against curse, he did sooo good both times and i don't understand why no PRO-player has picked him up yet.

Morgana is sadly still one of the top picks, a sad fact that you just can't deny. Sadly. She's sooo boring that i never play her, but winning with morgan a is not a big challenge, nor is "not throwing" games with her - since she's sooo forgiving.

A little list from me. I've enlisted them in order of strength.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide