Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do I Deserve to be in 1100 ELO?

Creator: EVILISLEMONS June 14, 2012 8:23am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:33pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Lol what is this, 900 Elo?

Nope, 1217. But hey, last match they picked Fizz to counter my Swain :D But that match was actually very fun coz top was even, bot was going for them and mid for me. Once teamfight phase started there was a lot going on, it was really fun.

They did have Shen though. Why did he pass, I cannot say.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:43pm | Report
only take tower if you are done farming. if you feel that you are fed enough to go roam and snowball the game that is the ONLY reason you take tower. best tower to take early on is mid because of the map control it provides you. so if you are playing a farm dependent champ like irelia etc it's generally a bad idea to take the tower.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:58pm | Report
^
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 4:39pm | Report
As Nasus, I never take it out until I know I'm ready (and if I'm ready, it's like 3 Q's). However, if they take mine it's like OH JOY FARM

Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 12:30am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

only take tower if you are done farming. if you feel that you are fed enough to go roam and snowball the game that is the ONLY reason you take tower. best tower to take early on is mid because of the map control it provides you. so if you are playing a farm dependent champ like irelia etc it's generally a bad idea to take the tower.

^^
No better way of putting it.

samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 1:29am | Report
i dont quite understand why people say you gotta kill the turret to roam cant farm after you destroyed the turret...
Often in midlane on low elo i start to roam as early as lvl 2 (because ive seen alot of stupid skirmishes botlane early -> doublekill 80% of the time). after destroying the turret why wouldnt u be able to farm?
so very often people will try to push back the lane so they can defend against your roaming -> opportunity for you to freeze the lane tadaaaaa you can farm even tho you've destroyed the turret.

Whenever i play low elo i try to go mid, but in any role i will crush my lane AND WARD THE MAP

just buy 2-4 wards everytime you go back to base...
last rankedgame i played at 1270 i killed the opposing jungler 5 times or something, just picking him up after seing him run over one of my wards (ALWAYS ward the wraiths, #1 spot to pick up freefarm/kill the jungler without exposing yourself to much)

I feel in low elo its important to win your lane AND win the other lanes/the jungle
on any elo you will see me camping botlane (if i play mid) even sometimes picking up an oracles just for free ganks!
if you cant gank through river, go thorugh the enemy jungle; if that doesnt work, try a lanegank. One of those three wil almost always work in low-mid elo. You know what? screw the almost!

Get a lead, go roam, win the game AND WARD THE ENTIRE MAP

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 1:58am | Report
^ As said before, mid lane is sorta the only exception. Even in mid, it can still be a bit of a handicap.
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:24am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

^ As said before, mid lane is sorta the only exception. Even in mid, it can still be a bit of a handicap.

well i would apply the same to toplane in low/midelo, since stomping your lane and making your presence known is the most important thing.
Imo you should look to gank mid asap and make them tremble in fear xD
bottom lane is the only turret i would avoid destroying as long as you dont have your corebuild finished.
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:35am | Report
Midlane champs capitalize on that mid-game roaming scenario better than any other lane. I main AD and trust me 9/10 I just want people to stay away from my lane and let me farm without 6+ ppl in my lane every 5 minutes ffs. Not to say ganks are unwelcome, this is just emphasizing the fact bot lane and top lane want to have that long lane phase for better scaling. Also, the longer you are winning your lane the slower your enemy scales in comparison to you.

Normally I only take the tower early if I'm losing my lane. No enemy tower in lane allows for serious ganks and a little more "safe zone". Ntm they have no tower to retreat to if you get a good exchange.

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:39am | Report
@Babit
so you are assuming that the ganks puts you behind. Usually you should find a succesful way to do the kills.

Also ganking mid from toplane when enemy mid laner hugs the turret is super fun -> come from behind -> rape

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide