Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do I Deserve to be in 1100 ELO?

Creator: EVILISLEMONS June 14, 2012 8:23am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 12:46pm | Report

Solo Q at lower elos isn't about winning the lane.
It's about destroying it.

You gotta obliterate your lane opponnent so hard that you can then roam mid or even bot, claim drag, destroy people in teamfights.

Winning the lane at that level isn't enough. If you're better than they are, you should be able to do it.

This^

Just know at that Elo choosing champions with CC and initiation power are very strong. Teams with no CC lose at champ select. If you can play the tanky initiator well, your chances of winning can increase dramatically.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 12:47pm | Report
Any support can carry as long as your carry won't disconnect :|
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 12:48pm | Report
Just looking at your ranked game champion stats shows me your main problem.
Your main problem is, that you play too many champs.
If you really want the ELO, you should say "FK IT" and only play your BEST champs, which would be Fiora, Janna, Caitlyn and Ahri in your case. This is pretty convenient because those champs cover top, mid, ad carry and support.
Just play those champs and try hard. I can assure you that your ELO will increase.

STOP playing what others want you to play or "picking for the team" as people call it. It's soloq, not team ranked queue. You go there because you think you can carry and you can only do that with your best champs.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 12:51pm | Report
Well said ^

+Rep
+Rep me if i'm useful!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 12:58pm | Report
After 500-600 games of ranked, your elo will start to become accurate.

After 1000 games of ranked, your elo will be essentially absolute, withing 50-100 points of "True Elo" unless you're improving dramatically every day.

So yes, you belong where you are, no replays need to be watched.

The good news is you can always improve :)
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 1:05pm | Report
While I agree with Duff, that is only true if you played your best champs and did your best. If you are stupid enough (like me) to play champions you are not necessarily good enough with or playing with bad focus that is not necessarily true. Skill level is all about how you can perform both at top performance and where you are stable at.

Which means that ELO will only reflect your skill lvl if you gave it your best and gave yourself the best base of operation. But then again, if you didn't give it your best shot in ranked you deserve to be lower than your skill.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 1:50pm | Report
watch some streams watch some replays.
think about stuff
learn all roles at least decent.
I usually ask for top, mid or jungle.
I used to main AD but it's support dependant and at low elo you rarely had sth. you could call support.

watching streamers rly improves your gameplay at least it did for me

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 1:55pm | Report
I personally can't view the replay due to me having technical difficulties, but OP, one match against Darius won't necessarily determine if you're the bee's knees or not. Either or, bad teammates happen and I'm sure you're really great at LoL. You just need a positive attitude and you need to locate a possible duo queue partner to play LoL ranked queue with! I'm most than positive that if they're half as great as you, then your ELO will be able to sore to the rank you want to be, heck, you might even hit platinum! Just keep positive my wonderful OP friend and do your best! You can do it man! Toshabi is rooting for you! :> :> :> :> :> :> :>
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 12:53am | Report

True...but I rarely find that to work very well. In ranked games, people don't surrender when they are behind by a lot because they know they have the possibility to win the game in with one solid push after winning a team fight. I've been there and done it so I know it is possible. Maintaining turret control while roaming is harder than it looks especially if the other lanes are pushed.

I find it completely opposite, even in ranked people are waaay to willing to surrender.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2012 1:04am | Report
LOL when he says destroying your lane he doesn't mean the tower, he means totally owning the guy you are against...lmao

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide