Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Do I Deserve to be in 1100 ELO?

Creator: EVILISLEMONS June 14, 2012 8:23am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
TheWeekndOVOXO
<Member>
TheWeekndOVOXO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 11:12pm | Report
You can't really teach map awareness, knowledge, and right decision making. I believe it comes within time, and you gotta watch higher elo players streams (although it's long and boring, it really helps your gameplay). And you've got to carry super hard in order to win. No games are won by default, they are only lost by default only if you decide to let it fall. When people say they can't win a game by themselves, that's ********. That's because they failed to completely dominate their lane, so they couldn't help the others. I've seen some games where my team was 21-5, and we ended up losing because our top was 0-5 at 10 minutes. There are no excuses for anything. Either you belong there, or you just don't.
(Discontinued)
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2012 11:53pm | Report
Quoted:

Climbing that elo isn't the same as playing a regular game.

News to me.

P.S; Evil is right, and Elo hell whiners are basically insulting the good players by insinuating that it was luck or that an 1100 player is as good as a 2k player.

Minor League players don't compare themselves to Major League players in other sports. I find it hard to believe that League has such a radical sheet of delusion across it.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 12:37am | Report
just keep playing and playing. the ELO will get to a place the system most fairly determined your skill lvl at. you'll have your ups and downs, so i guess this is your down. however, in order to get to our ups, you needa play more.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 12:41am | Report
That's cuz your mindset towards the game is different duff :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 1:14am | Report
Well let me see if I can explain how I view this game.

I am a man. In a boat. And I see fish... They're everywhere.

And I have all these things in my boat. Like a pole. With a line that has a hook. And a spear gun. And a giant net made of barbed wire. And a bucket of poison.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 1:52am | Report
Like EvilDice said, there isn't a "elo hell" since it's so easy to win down there. To be honest, just ignore the numbers and have fun. If you really do care about your ELO, find a trustworthy friend and duo queue with them while learning your mistakes whether it's mechanics or just misplays. EVERYONE makes mistakes and unless you learn and admit your own, you won't improve as a player. If you deserve to be higher elo, keep playing, learn and you will see your elo grow too ;)
Also, I duo queued with EvilDice and well, I carried bot lane as SUPPORT VEIGAR(TRUE TERROR SON) and other "traditional supports" like Blitzcrank, Janna, etc. h4h4

FalseoGod wrote:

Teach me master?

YOU MUST BE ASKING HOW TO WIN AS SUPPORT VEIGAR :). BUILD 3 GP/10'S(KAGE,PHILO,HOG) AND GEAR FOR LATE GAME. WHEN THEY ARE IN LANE, POKE THE **** OUT OF THEM AND LAND FLAWLESS CAGES AND LAUGH WHEN THEY GET STUNNED. IN TEAM FIGHTS, WALK UP TO THE ENEMY CARRY AND JUST COMBO THEM WITH DFG THAT YOU GET FROM KAGES AND THEY'RE LIKE WTF HOW DID I DIE SO EASILY TO A SUPPORT? THEN THEY REALIZE THAT YOU'RE VEIGAR, *****. +12 ELO EASY

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 2:59am | Report
Wow *_*

I'm carrying my own games now tho, four consecutive ranked wins makes me happy.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 3:00am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

+12 ELO EASY

Damn. Dat's one salty margarita.
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 8:50am | Report
Xaioli wrote:

YOU MUST BE ASKING HOW TO WIN AS SUPPORT VEIGAR :). BUILD 3 GP/10'S(KAGE,PHILO,HOG) AND GEAR FOR LATE GAME. WHEN THEY ARE IN LANE, POKE THE **** OUT OF THEM AND LAND FLAWLESS CAGES AND LAUGH WHEN THEY GET STUNNED. IN TEAM FIGHTS, WALK UP TO THE ENEMY CARRY AND JUST COMBO THEM WITH DFG THAT YOU GET FROM KAGES AND THEY'RE LIKE WTF HOW DID I DIE SO EASILY TO A SUPPORT? THEN THEY REALIZE THAT YOU'RE VEIGAR, *****. +12 ELO EASY

you should write a guide

Thanks to Anal Samurai for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:34am | Report
EvilDice wrote:

you should write a guide

I agree.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide