Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Incoming Patch Changes on PBE

Creator: IAmByakuya May 4, 2013 1:51pm
DarkAkumaLord
<Member>
DarkAkumaLord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 4:40pm | Report
lol well: Hellooooo Shyvana :D
+1 Rep me if you think I help you or others or don't Pick A Card.

... Man I used to say that stuff. It's been years.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2013 8:21pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

I find the TF attack speed buff interesting, like they want to bring apply on hit TF back :D

Pretty much, considering they're giving him a free Recurve Bow at that ability's level 5.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 9:24am | Report
Kinda silly buff for Shyvana since you couldnt simply fight her 1 v 1 early on, now shes gonna hurt seriously, just think of this:

Flame Breath--> AA- Twin Bite-AA = 10% of enemy HP gone in less than 2 seconds and thats just without taking her normal burst in consideration

I dont like the base damage reduction of her Flame Breath though since it was nice to lvl up 2nd solo top but now passing through all enemies you might deal more constant damage with it now, have to test it :P

Also her ultimate is more of a reliable CC, you can come to lane and position in front of enemies with Burnout and you will push them back the full distance with Dragon's Descent

Now if she had at least something like a slow without having to get a Phage or Bilgewater Cutlass...she wud be unstoppable, cant say im not happy with this for now anyway :3
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:36pm | Report
Let's rework double shield mechanics to make it more noob-friendly. - GREAT IDEA!
Needed mf tweak imo.
Nami is still not on par with other defensive supports.
YUS rumble nerf
Shyvana needed those buffs, she's just out of place at the moment <.<
Interesting TF change. seems like they want his ult to be less snowbally but be "better" lategame for catching enemies.
Guys, we intended for varus q to be maxed first, please do so - riot.
****in zac <3 nerfs
****ing zed <3 nerfs
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:38pm | Report
Quoted:

Let's rework double shield mechanics to make it more noob-friendly. - GREAT IDEA!

For Diana I have to say I'm completely fine with that change (especially when jungling). I don't want to have to run around and waste time like a dumbass just to get more out of my shield :/. I think that change was really good.

For Lux, I think it should have stayed the way it was... Now it's just another shield :/. Timing isn't much of a factor anymore..
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:44pm | Report
Quoted:

Needed mf tweak imo.
Nami is still not on par with other defensive supports.
YUS rumble nerf
Shyvana needed those buffs, she's just out of place at the moment <.<
Interesting TF change. seems like they want his ult to be less snowbally but be "better" lategame for catching enemies.
Guys, we intended for varus q to be maxed first, please do so - riot.
****in zac <3 nerfs
****ing zed <3 nerfs

I agree with the hot dog XD

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 1:50pm | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

For Diana I have to say I'm completely fine with that change (especially when jungling). I don't want to have to run around and waste time like a dumbass just to get more out of my shield :/. I think that change was really good.

For Lux, I think it should have stayed the way it was... Now it's just another shield :/. Timing isn't much of a factor anymore..

Used to be a tradeoff, eiher you lose 0 hp or you get a clear almost on par with the fasest junglers out there. Now you lose almost 0 hp and your clear is still as good.

If that's not just making diana jungle(as well as lane) a lot more noobfriendly then i don't know what is <.<

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 2:03pm | Report
Quoted:

Used to be a tradeoff, eiher you lose 0 hp or you get a clear almost on par with the fasest junglers out there. Now you lose almost 0 hp and your clear is still as good.

If that's not just making diana jungle(as well as lane) a lot more noobfriendly then i don't know what is <.<

No... are you serious lol? Were you really running around in the jungle to make sure your shield's two procs would be used to maximum potential haha? I'm pretty sure no one did that cause you barely lose any health and you gain so much speed just by standing on top of the creeps. Also, the range and on the W and the way Diana chases her enemy makes it so her bombs pretty much explode instantly right after you cast it, making it literally impossible to use the first shield to its maximum potential unless you were doing it wrong and not staying ON your target while chasing (so it was promoting BAD play?!). That change just made sense.

And yes it will make Diana's sustain better in the jungle but I mean, it's not like that ''fixed'' a ''weak point'' or something. I don't think it'll change much. What's strong is her snowballing potential... (omfg)
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 2:49pm | Report
I know you sometimes did it "wrong" on double golems when low for extra shield >.>

DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2013 4:34pm | Report
can someone explain the shield changes? cuz i dont get it
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide