Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Tiamat

Creator: tehAsian November 13, 2012 5:27pm
41 posts - page 2 of 5
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 6:33pm | Report
That is badass.

Tiamatplank here I come.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
Glayde
<Member>
Glayde's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 7:37pm | Report
How effective would this item be on junglers? I'd imagine bruisers would benefit from this item.

Thanks to jhoijhoi and LaCorpse for the amazing sigs!
Check out my champion ideas:
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 7:39pm | Report
oooo lala~
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 8:26pm | Report
Glayde wrote:

How effective would this item be on junglers? I'd imagine bruisers would benefit from this item.

Guess it depends on price would help alot in jungle
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 9:19pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Source
  • (Melee Only)
  • 50 AD
  • 15 Health per 5
  • UNIQUE Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target – decaying down to 20% near the edge.
  • UNIQUE Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you – decaying down to 60% near the edge – 10 second cooldown.

Upgrades into Ravenous Hydra
  • (Melee Only)
  • 75 Attack Damage
  • 15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
  • 10% Life Steal
  • Passive: Damage dealt by this item works with Life Steal.
  • UNIQUE Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target – decaying down to 20% near the edge.
  • UNIQUE Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you – decaying down to 60% near the edge – 10 second cooldown.

Holy ****.

Erm... wut? This is like... Not even the same item.

And the only way this would be scary is if the radius of the effect got increased (seing as how NOW the effective range is shorter than most mele attacks themselves >.>) If the effect DOES have decent range, then holy ****. If it has the same range, its all alot of pomp and fluff for the same old ****.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 9:20pm | Report
Looks tasty, occasionally used to build it on Shyv if I was ever stomping due to how it made her Q in Dragon Form deadly, but now it may be straight up an awesome item to always pick with her o_O
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 10:18pm | Report
Inferiae it doesnt work as well with shyv's dragon Q now cuz it has a timer as to how it will proc on different champions

and overmyynd the second item gives you lifesteal and works with lifesteal, taimat does not
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 10:50pm | Report
According to a post of Xyph the normal range is 400 and the enhanced range is 600.

Quoted:
Basically, around old Tiamat range you get 60% damage. 100 units past old Tiamat range, you get 40% damage and 200 units past old Tiamat range, you get 20% damage.

The Active Cleave is even larger than the passive cleave - and gets to about 400 units.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 10:54pm | Report
Hmm. Sounds nicer. Alot nicer. Tiamat =/= **** anymore, it would seem. Good on ya, riot.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 10:58pm | Report
Welp, there goes hope for a new split-pushing item on Teemo. I guess it's back to pushing minions the old fashioned way. :(
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide