Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New Veigar About to Change the Game

Creator: TheRealCefor February 13, 2015 11:12am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 7:52pm | Report
So the fact that a Veigar can oneshot you late game with a stun that pops up instantly isn't bs or toxic at all.
Or the fact that he can trap 5 people for 3 seconds with no escape opportunity.
Yeah none of that made him a ******** champion.

TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 9:28pm | Report
Lol I'm sorry, do I know you? I must since you know I play Cho, even though I only played him once in 'in-house'. I'm surprised you remembered!

Now, how to put this delicately...?

Your ability to utilize gifs to express your biased feelings is outstanding, I wish I was that clever. For someone that thinks Veigar is very underwhelming in his current form and will suffer from his upcoming changes, PLEASE INFORM RIOT IMMEDIATELY. They are making a grave mistake and clearly do not know what they are doing. Grandmaster, I for one support your rude, yet heartfelt act of trying to put someone like me in his place. Good job of voicing your sound opinion, I look forward at your next attempt to one-up me, please have your friends join in, I don't mind the company.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 9:30pm | Report
Please don't forget the gifs
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 9:47pm | Report
I'm really REALLY surprised that people think Viegar is good... I'm sorry but no. Viegar isn't good at all. I have a friend telling me right now that viegar is OP in top ELO. It's not true. Just.. no.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 9:51pm | Report
Opinion noted. Next time spell the champion's name right and give a clearer representation of what the f*** you are talking about.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:02pm | Report
Well... lets just give you an example of his weaknesses.

1. Squishy
2. no escape
3. No AoE
4. Stun is only good against people who can't position well, or in 1v1s (to clarify, if you get close enough to hit a back line with this in a team fight, you should be bursted before you can even cast it.)
5. if you have good CC, and avoid veigars stun, he'll likely lose that trade/fight
6. Roam potential is weak
7. no way to the back line without going through the front line.
8. After he uses his kit he has nothing else left (others like ahri, Leblanc, twisted fate, etc all have something more once they burn their kit, and can still provide in a team fight, note that the three I've listed also all have a way of getting to the back line rather easily.)

Need I say more? strengths you say?

1. High AP
2. can 100-0 people out of position
3. A stun to help him 1v1
4. A purple hat.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:03pm | Report
lol! No AoE! His W is all AoE. You just ruined your rant
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:05pm | Report
His all AoE ability, is slow as **** and you'll NEVER land it on a smart player, who isn't stunned. So have fun with your ****ty champion, I'm gonna go play good assassins who provide damage after they burn their kit.

I guess I should have said, RELIABLE AoE.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:15pm | Report
Lol look at mister meta here, must of watch a few youtube channels to build his play style. Saying you'll never get hit by skillshots insists that you are a god and no one has ever outplayed you. You sir, are full of himself.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:17pm | Report
Wait, so you're saying, the W is easy to land without stun? And for the record... I don't watch youtube videos. Landing the W with veigar without stun, is NEVER gonna happen against a player who is decent at this game. I'm sorry.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide