Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

New Veigar About to Change the Game

Creator: TheRealCefor February 13, 2015 11:12am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:11pm | Report
Lol grandmaster! We're going to run out of pages if you keep this up. And yes, that was the result of my 4 month rank binge that got me from bronze 1 to gold 4. lol you know most Veigars run movement speed now? Idk where you get this zero mobility from, 436ish MS is pretty fast.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:13pm | Report
Shuru wrote:
So, instead of giving valuable information to how Veigar is strong, you complain that our reasons are thereortically bad because we imply that his skill shots are unreliable (in relation to other skill shots).

and rather than providing game footage of you playing veigar in a new way we've never seen that proves us wrong, or a list of your ranked games, you resort to trolling?

Because his ranked games at Silver level will totally prove anything whatsoever.

Let me set up my game-recording software because of course everyone has that.

op.gg is so hard to use, I know.

Oh I also have a link on my profile that leads straight to my ranked games and recent match history.

Just got that wonderful proof of your skill and your magnificent sexual fantasy being viable in competitive play from op.gg, do not despair.

But you're right, I am trolling. But hey, I got 1000+ views and over 50 posts in two days from trolling you suckas about why Veigar is the best champ.

A 1000 views and 50 posts is hardly an acknowledgement of its existence around here; I wouldn't talk about it as if it is an achievement. However, maybe you'll get a bank loan based on it or something, I can't really think of any reason why you'd be proud of it though.

And yes, it is very nice outside today, I almost didn't notice

Is today a good day to die?
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:14pm | Report
Movement speed is not a gap-closer, and is NOT mobility. Having movement speed doesn't do you any good if you're slowed to all mighty hell, but an Ahri ult, or a Leblanc teleport, or a TF teleport all get you where you want to go regardless of your 'movement speed.'

Honestly, running movement speed isn't going to help you get to a back line.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:17pm | Report
lol you know most Veigars run movement speed now? Idk where you get this zero mobility from, 436ish MS is pretty fast.

You know that the fact you're saying this shows that you have no idea what I mean by “mobility” which in point proves that you have no ****ing clue what you are talking about. However, I am pretty sure that you know that you've got all the wisdom due to being able to climb from Bronze all the way to that magical heaven, filled with all the real competitive players, that is Gold.

Shuru wrote:
Movement speed is not a gap-closer, and is NOT mobility. Having movement speed doesn't do you any good if you're slowed to all mighty hell, but an Ahri ult, or a Leblanc teleport, or a TF teleport all get you where you want to go regardless of your 'movement speed.'

Honestly, running movement speed isn't going to help you get to a back line.

Oh, someone else is getting it. Maybe you can learn something after all.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:21pm | Report
Lol grandmaster! Looks like you brought a new friend to the party! But anyways, you are being very rude and I'm surprised no one has knocked you down a peg or two. But is thread is about Veigar, not about the fact you never seem to play against one that knows his stuff. They did nerf the scaling on his ult if you didn't know. Apparently he's been "reliably" bursting ppl early game.

"By amping up the AP farming mini-game on his Q, we're creating a new path for Veigar players to achieve their dream of pressing a single button and watching an enemy disappear. As it turns out though, this worked a bit too well, and pretty early in playtesting, we found that Veigar was reliably deleting people a bit too early in the game, so we had to make some small adjustments to his ult."

check it here - http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/02/red-post-collection-upcoming.html

Riot must be crazy, cause Veigar can't do that. Grandmaster went to Veigar University and graduated with a PhD, so she must be right.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:21pm | Report

Veigar counters everyone

Is this stand up comedy?
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:23pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Is this stand up comedy?

Probably a pretty good untapped market for a League of Legends themed comedy club bar. Wanna help me crowd fund it?
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:25pm | Report
Since when was every play-tester at riot Diamond I? Who could have even guessed.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
TheRealCefor
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:27pm | Report
Lol you are so cocky, I love it. But you have to admit, Riot did use the word "reliable"
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:28pm | Report
Riot is also notorious for releasing broken champions after the play-tests, Releasing absolutely terrible champions and reworks they think are "strong and powerful" and gutting champions with nerfs that weren't even necessary.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide