Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

New Veigar About to Change the Game

Creator: TheRealCefor February 13, 2015 11:12am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
HiFromBuddha
<Member>
HiFromBuddha's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:26pm | Report
Calm down guys. I understand you're all passionate, but please don't lose focus of the topic at hand. Anything that is targeted directly at a person's ability to play the game is unnecessary.

Thank you to MissMaw for the signatures!
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:34pm | Report
My hope for this community lives, thank you Buddha. Veigar is going through some healthy changes that WILL take time to get used to. But I for one I'm excited to see how it plays out. Let's be thankful that Riot left Katrina alone.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 10:48pm | Report
Calm down guys. I understand you're all passionate, but please don't lose focus of the topic at hand. Anything that is targeted directly at a person's ability to play the game is unnecessary.

Agreed. I will lock this if it gets too poke-y at each other.
True love is found only in yourself.
TheRealCefor
<Member>
TheRealCefor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2015 11:27pm | Report
Oh No!!! A threat! Is it empty or not? WHO KNOWS?!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:10am | Report
He's OP in low ELO because he can kill someone, and then stall until he can repeat it because the other team doesn't realise he's effectively useless and think they're now outnumbered. In other ELO even if you do engage if he can kite he'll blow his abilities. and run off and idiots will pursue him endlessly because "he's the APC durr."
He's definitely not OP though.

Basically MOBAFire.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:24am | Report
Oh No!!! A threat! Is it empty or not? WHO KNOWS?!

No, it's not. Stay on topic.

Honestly, I prefer the new stun. While it was satisfying to just hit an instant stun, that was essentially point and click on an AoE, it's not god for game health. I do think this will drop his win rate considerably and the changes to his Q won't really help him much.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 1:42am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Honestly, I prefer the new stun. While it was satisfying to just hit an instant stun, that was essentially point and click on an AoE, it's not god for game health. I do think this will drop his win rate considerably and the changes to his Q won't really help him much.

^ this.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 3:03am | Report
OP, what was your intention with this thread?

You listed your opinion on veigar changes in original post and then whenever someone voices his opinion, you get upset and take it as it was directed towards you; or you return "insult" to the person.

If you really think that veigar is amazing champion, show it with your results and not with some pointless arguing on internet.

Here's my opinion:

I like Q change, it will definitely help veigar laning, if you are skilled enough you can farm and harass at the same time or double farm Q, it's definitely a buff. Change on his E was necessarry, veigar was even played in OGN couple days ago in support position, not for his damage, but for his instant aoe 2.5 seconds stun and.

I don't think this change will accomplish much, veigar will still be very easily gankable, squishy mage without escapes or any mobility.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 4:30am | Report
Vaan99 wrote:
OP, what was your intention with this thread?

You listed your opinion on veigar changes in original post and then whenever someone voices his opinion, you get upset and take it as it was directed towards you; or you return "insult" to the person.
It's because he feels like they're ganging up on him, because they all have a similar opinion, and that opinion differs from his.

by jhoijhoi
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2015 5:01am | Report
He's OP in low ELO because he can kill someone, and then stall until he can repeat it because the other team doesn't realise he's effectively useless and think they're now outnumbered. In other ELO even if you do engage if he can kite he'll blow his abilities. and run off and idiots will pursue him endlessly because "he's the APC durr."
He's definitely not OP though.
I reaaaaaaaaaaaally hate it when people use the phrase "OP in low Elo". He's not OP in any Elo, people are just less able to capitalize on his flaws in low Elo. Those are two different things entirely.

As an aside, Elo is simply the surname of the person who invented it, not an acronym (only the E is capitalized).
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide