Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 208 of 1800
Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 9:57pm | Report
Win streak broken when I had 9 wins in my match history. QQ.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2011 10:19pm | Report
I'm getting sick of carries taking farm like they're supports.
Karma will take that farm off your hands. I expect you not to ***** after you've missed 99% of your last hits though.
P.S. you're a bad carry and it's not my fault you can't land an AA to save your life...

I also expect Mao nerfs in a patch or 2. He's just too easy sometimes. Triples while dead? ok.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 1:06am | Report
sigh

just had the worst game I ever played which ended my 7 Graves positive KD streak.

I don't want to talk about it past that.

Let's just say my team had 3 smites and the Janna supporting me supported the enemies more than she did me.

And they had an assassin bot against me.

And a WW jungle with 250 armor by the time I had my first item.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 1:08am | Report
I'm afraid to go to bed because I think wRAth is going to stab me in my sleep.

QQ

EDIT: Too tired. Gonna risk it.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 5:14am | Report
Quoted:
I dislike nearly everything in this guide. If someone would like to get some building criticism I'd say Mundo vs. Ignite & Veigar.
Thanks for the building criticism, helped me a lot :P
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 5:15am | Report
Don't let it ruin your birthday Jai :P
That guy has a weird view on Nasus and doesn't even want to explain to us what he maxes. It sucks that he downvoted but at least it shows you did nothing wrong and your guide is awesome :P

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 5:21am | Report
haha Wayne, ily :P <3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 7:44am | Report
Anandre wrote:

I'm getting sick of supports taking farm like they're carries. Twice in the past five games, leading to losses. Oh, and AP Sona saying to report me (as Kog).

Old meta is old. Quit your *****ing, supports need farm too and all Kogmaw needs is a malady and a madreds then you can build tank items and a hextech and be all like "FRESH MEAT".

I'm sick and tired of people worshiping the current meta. It's stupid not to let supports farm. In most cases (of my experience post Healing changes patch) when a support doesn't have some AP items it's like a 4v5 during team fights. Supports are NOT just wards bots.

Map control should be considered a team effort, farm needs to be less of a selfish thing and more of a team thing....Anyone wanna petetion Riot to making SR give increased Global Gold while making each creep kill (last hits by champions) give SOME, like 20-25% gold to nearby allies? It would be one way that would allow supports/tanks farm in a lane AND with more farm they can have the items needed for mid and late game...So they ACTUALLY can tank. Oh and this would shut up AD carries in bot lane who are bad and can't CS then blame the support for stealing their last hits....AT LEAST SOMEONE IS GETTING THE GOLD. Oh and games would possibly go faster because with everyone CSing and gaining gold, more gold faster item purchases, faster you get an item the more potent you are in a fight, faster teamfights means faster pushes...It could cut a game down to the window Riot has been wanting...~20-40 minutes max rather than HOUR+ long games where no one does anything except sit around turrets until someone yells over Skype "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 8:45am | Report
I feel really ****py....and I have to work today

Q.Q
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2011 9:30am | Report

I feel really ****py....and I have to work today

Q.Q

D: That's not good...

On a slightly off topic note...There's a yarn boutique like 10 minutes from where I work. Saw it the other day and was like "OMG AMANDA!!!"

QQ: Been at work since 10....Going until 6.....BAHHHHHHHHHH

Oh and I beat Rage yesterday..Ending was SUCH a let down for what I was expecting...Not only in terms of the gameplay (Spoiler alert) even on "Hard" difficulty the last mission was a cake walk. I was given a BFG (Big ****ing Gun) and like 400 rounds...Didnt take more than 5 to kill an enemy with the weapon. There was no epic end boss battle, I basically just got to run and gun....For a game promising some groundbreaking stuff I was very underwhelmed with how I didn't have to use any of my gadgets in the end.

The opening 5 hours of the game were cool. The second 5 were pretty good, a bit repeatative in terms of gameplay but still, I got to use all my awesome gadgets and they felt awesome to use...But the last 2 hours or so were spent helping a cliche "resistence" movement...I went from Arc Survivor fresh to the wasteland, to kick *** and take names errand boy/badass racer of the wastes, to pathetic petty resistence fighter who does ALL THE WORK.

In what Revolution did ~5 people sit back and do nothing except comment on how good it was to finally have someone who could get stuff done; while that ONE PERSON DID ALL THE WORK? Seriously...I was like "oh gosh a revolution in the wastes" went from trying to survive to being OP against all non friendlies....

BY FAR THE BIGGEST LET DOWN IN THIS YEAR OF GAMING....Fun game, rent it don't buy it...Oh did I mention the last mission took me like 10 minutes to beat? And the ending cut scene...Was about 30 seconds long AND RESOLVED NO ISSUES...Just setting us up for DLC (Downloadable Content) ****inging HORSE ****. I want my ~15 hours back, the game's story built up to something fantastic and turned out to just be a 5 person resistence too lazy to get **** done needed ONE MORE person (you)....Did I mention the end mission didn't have any of your resistence friends helping you? Nope they just hung back...****ing stupid ********.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide