Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 54 of 1800
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2011 9:58pm | Report
I have to move to Missouri...

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2011 10:05pm | Report
wat rly why?

aren't you in CA rite now?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
xLiqur
<Member>
xLiqur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2011 10:12pm | Report
no he lives in oregon :)
The battleroom is ready. Liqur's hands are steady. The enemy is deadly.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2011 10:22pm | Report
Father got a job out of state and we have to follow him. I get to stay for the rest of high school so, that's a plus I guess. Too bad it's only one more year though...
Mofolycs
<Member>
Mofolycs's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 12:09am | Report
Why the **** does a ROBOT (blitzcrank) have a ****ing spring and a 4k life shield? Makes sense.
I also like how akali can rape you while flashing in and out of invis, you cant ****ing touch her because of how awesome RIOT's targeting system is. I just got ****ing raped instantly by the following heroes (1v1) Kennen, brand, xin, monkey-******.
K im done, that helped a lot.
The weak lose their freedom to the strong. Such is the way of the strong. And it is the providence of nature that only the strong survive. That's why I needed strength.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 12:51am | Report
haha a little rage eases the pain <3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
Soronto
<Member>
Soronto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 3:37am | Report
Trolls. Trolls everywhere. QQ
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 6:45am | Report
Mofolycs wrote:

I also like how akali can rape you while flashing in and out of invis, you cant ****ing touch her because of how awesome RIOT's targeting system is.

Did you play Malzh that game? Cuz when I got feeded with Akali a Malz raged. xD

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Vaellen
<Member>
Vaellen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 7:39am | Report
I would like to QQ about the feeders and noobs that don't know the definition of tank/support, about the instalockers who don't think about team battle synergy at all, about people calling me a noob when I have a bad stat.

All three in one game yesterday.

I picked Brand since I wanted to set people on fire a little ( didn't lock of course). A guy instalocked Vladimir, another guy instalocked Evelynn and said "I will jungle", the other two took an Anivia and a Tryndamere and told me "noob pick up a tank", even though they picked after I did.

I sighed and knew I couldn't play Brand anyway, since with the instalock Vladimir and the Anivia we get 3 AP with no tank which would suck majorly.

So I took my Jarvan and the Tryndamere said "ty noob". I mean why the hostility? :(

Game starts. I Evelynn dies at golem and then attempts Lizard buff at level 2. Dies again. Mid is level 6, she is level 3.

I'm going 1v2 and I get a kill (after Tryndamere was fb'd bot lane).

I soon got another kill on the same guy top lane but bot got doublekilled.

Fast-forward. Team battle. Everyone on my team's on full HP, I'm really damn tanky. I tell them I will initiate.

E+Q+R. I get 2 of them in Cataclysm. My team is nowhere to be found. They went to push top lane from the river. I die. 4vs5. My team gets aced. We lose 2 turrets and an inhibitor.

Next team battle. I tell them not to run. I initiate and manage to kill a guy who was half HP. 5vs4 for US this time. Tryndamere goes top lane again. Anivia doesn't ult in my ult. Vladimir went in, ulted, pooled and ran away.

I die.

Tryndamere gets roflstopmed.

My team gets aced mid.

The other team wins.

I get reported for "intentionally feeding by going 1vs5".

Sadface on. Cry.

Solo queue again, rage at people, tired of losing. Pick my main, Ezreal. Go 20-3. **** happens.

Oh and btw, that Evelynn's stat was 1-17.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 8:54am | Report
First time I really want to rage on something now!
I got to choose one *insert swear word* server and half my friend is on west and the other half on east. And I already had problem changing between two accounts but now this? In the end it will be like all these queues all over again but worse. God *insert stuff* dammit!

Edit: I failed to take my own rage seriously. >_>'

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide