Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 797 of 1800
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 4:44pm | Report
So, im a fairly ok ad carry, but i just can't carry super bad teams 8l.
i go 4/5/2 with 61 minions in a 20 min game.
Yes i know that farm is terrible, but i got zoned hard due to amumu ganking and blitz being bot.
our jax loses vs ezreal top.
Our mid picks kata vs swain.
and since im last pick i gotta go AD.
Even though im not a good ad carry, I'm only okay at it and probably not ranked-ad carry level yet, i manage to do the best in my team..
so i went 4/5/2
jax was 1/6 vs ezreal top.
kata was 1/7
ali was 2/6
taric was 0/4
How the hell do you lose vs ezreal top with jax ? makes no fking sense.

And for the game before that, i was playing kata vs anivia, i was winning hard early and mid game and then they rushed late game..
their anivia was out of position a 90001 times, yet i was the only one to attack her. even though i pinged at her, even though i told them multiple times- IF a carry is out of position kill them !.
NOPE.
then i decided to go with the flow and do whatever i could.
Our team initiates, they blow all their cc, i go in, kill corki, and leave anivia in egg form.
only to see my team focusing their skarner..
DJKLASDJKASDAJSKLDASDJKASJDKLASDJAKLSDKJADjkASD.
Lost that one too q.q
1316 elo from 1342 ;-;
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 4:46pm | Report
Aye definitely Jeff, it's all about the champion top and secondly your level of faith in him, as with many I suppose my faith in randoms is all but lost :)
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 1:29am | Report
Just general qq. Sick, not feeling happy, can't win ranked games, won't ever get gold. Just general thoughts of, "Why do I bother with anything", "Why am I so overweight (duh you're on the computer 24/7)", "Can't I just fast forward 2 years?".

Feeling old.

Like I said, generic qq.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by marcospyder ♡
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 2:14am | Report
**** this ****. Seriously. This is the second time in the last 3 games where my team has been SO BAD. SO FRIKKEN BAD. That it was 1/15 before the 10 minute mark. Graves started with a Doran's Blade AGAINST EZ LEONA and BLAMED ME FOR HIS FIRST DEATH.

I'm so sad.

I keep getting saddled with the worst ever possible teams, and it's ****ing killing me inside.

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 2:26am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

**** this ****. Seriously. This is the second time in the last 3 games where my team has been SO BAD. SO FRIKKEN BAD. That it was 1/15 before the 10 minute mark. Graves started with a Doran's Blade AGAINST EZ LEONA and BLAMED ME FOR HIS FIRST DEATH.

I'm so sad.

I keep getting saddled with the worst ever possible teams, and it's ****ing killing me inside.

Chill and eat some chocolate

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 2:43am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I'm so sad.

don't support =D

As requested to GMD himself.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 3:30am | Report
@jhoi: :/ GL! Perseverance will get you to your goals!

Me: QQ screwing up physics so hard...
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 4:26am | Report
Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I feel better with first win of the day. My team was great, no one fed and Blitz was a great support, hardly missed any grabs. Our jungle Rengar ganked top lane repeatedly, giving Sona a lead against Warwick. Our mid Mundo was doing surprisingly well against Annie.

In the end we just nabbed Baron, pushed down mid inhibitor, caught Renekton out of position and killed the Nexus towers for the win. What a good game. I decided against reporting the Taric for feeding; sometimes people have bad games, y'know?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 4:37am | Report
Jhoijhoi! How do you get to such high elo?!

152/3
How much elo is that?

3000?
4000?
Shadyqt
<Member>
Shadyqt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 4:37am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I feel better with first win of the day. My team was great, no one fed and Blitz was a great support, hardly missed any grabs. Our jungle Rengar ganked top lane repeatedly, giving Sona a lead against Warwick. Our mid Mundo was doing surprisingly well against Annie.

In the end we just nabbed Baron, pushed down mid inhibitor, caught Renekton out of position and killed the Nexus towers for the win. What a good game. I decided against reporting the Taric for feeding; sometimes people have bad games, y'know?

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h380/thejhoijhoi/janna_zpscdc94afd.png

Long and hard we fought for the victory in Summoner's Rift. I have to tell you there was a lot of stiff competition, but I'm proud that we could pull through as a team onwards to victory. AD Janna and Solotop Sona definitely helped curve the early game lead in our favor, being antimeta champion's, and I'm glad they both strategically and intricately chose what to play, it was a win at champion select! Good game, and I'm glad to have been a part of an amazing 54/3/61 game with all of us in Skype using call outs and keeping timers up!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide