Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 5:48pm | Report
for the haters that say nothing counters blitz support:
also, we had no ganks. neither side had.

Sig made by elenah
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 7:34pm | Report
http://www.twitch.tv/mspudding/b/331795641

^ WATCH THE FIRST GAME! I WAS ON A MSPUDDING STREAM AND ME AND TWILIGHT KICKED HER *** HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 8:37pm | Report

uh...no....?

He had 402 farm in a 50 minute long game. DAFUQ

Anyways.

Carrying 4v5's like a boss.

Everyone on my team was negative, and we were technically losing in kills, but they surrendered because AP Yi 2 stronk. :3

Forgot to screeny this at the time, but yeah, can't remember the last time I had over 40 kills, or even if I've ever gone over that mark. Also, you know your team is useless when the game lasts 47 minutes, you're involved in every team-fight, but only have 4 assists.

That quadra was actually an unofficial penta, and literally a 1v5. My team were all at base, or jungling or some ****, because they're all useless ****s, and their team were all mid, with me being the only person available to defend the tower. 2 of them were low HP, so I shouted out YOLO, turned on my ult, Q'd one of the low HP'ers, and my Q bounced and hit 3 others without actually hitting the 2nd enemy that was low HP, so I Q'd him next, killed him, and voila, had done about 1k AoE damage to their whole team, and still had my Q available to do some more damage. Q'd the next one and killed 2, that made it a quadra, and I had to chase down the last one which was why it wasn't officially a penta. Disappointing, but I'd rather have an unofficial 1v5 penta than a regular penta. :)

Edit: Played ****loads of AP Yi today, and twice I carried hard against teams that had an AD Yi, and they actually changed to AP mid-game because of how well I was doing.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 9:50pm | Report
I'm still in awe that this actually worked....

(I basically said "**** this, I'm not trying anymore.")

also. all your buffs are belong to Lulu.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 9:53pm | Report

unfortunately a wild FatelBlade appeared for that kat game, but other than that a good string of games after a few bad ones
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 10:17pm | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

Wow! I don't even have 900 normal wins o.o
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 10:30pm | Report
^Wow indeed. I don't know how people can keep playing after that many bot games. It's already too boring for me to bother anymore. I even test out new champions in normals now, not coops or customs.
Thanks to Fatelblade for the sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 10:40pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:

^Wow indeed. I don't know how people can keep playing after that many bot games. It's already too boring for me to bother anymore. I even test out new champions in normals now, not coops or customs.

The rule for every player pre-lvl 30 was "Don't try out new champions in normal games, try them out in bot games". The rule for every lvl 30 player is "Don't try out new champions in ranked, try them out in normal games".
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 11:13pm | Report
its worth noting most bot games last 15-25 minutes where as normal games can last 25-40, so your games might last twice as long as his, but over 1000 bot games?
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 11, 2012 11:19pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

its worth noting most bot games last 15-25 minutes where as normal games can last 25-40, so your games might last twice as long as his, but over 1000 bot games?

OBJECTION!!!!!

pause for effect....

*Slams fists into the desk* Mr. Mooninites.... do you not realize that... THERE IS A GLARING ERROR INSIDE OF YOUR TESTIMONY?!

You: D:!?

If you take a close look at the screen shot, specifically the time spent in match, the flaw in your testimony will be brought to light for all to see.

Judge: Let me see this..... But it says.... 31:56!

You: Ah!!!! D:

As you can see, these bot games can definitely go over 25 minutes long, and quite possibly longer since the player base for bot games are made up of people who clearly believe bots are a challenge. So knowing that, 999 bot wins can take just as long as it takes someone to get 999 normal wins when we think about it in this manner.

You: *sword sound effect and screen shakes as you have a D:< look on your face*

So what do you have to say to that? >:D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide