Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2017 12:48am | Report

That game turned epic. Well, I wanted a win before going to bed.

Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2017 4:28am | Report
*looks at Pantheon's build*

Why do people do this... it hurts to watch. At least he didn't go with Teleport for a Summoner Spell.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2017 10:05pm | Report

The updated Xin Zhao is alright. Hitting the thrust portion of Wind Becomes Lightning and decision making on how deep to go in are probably the most difficult things about the update.

He seems reasonably balanced out of the gate. His early game is weaker, but his Mid and late game feel better. Having two slows in his kit helps him stick to his targets better than before. His ult is quite handy for mitigating a lot of damage during team fights or in 2v1s with at least one ranged champion and it and/or the slows helps him have a little space to decided if you really want to be all-in or not, which was something he didn't have in his old kit.

I've found going three damage items in a row leaves him too squishy. Two damage items + some tank stats, which you might finish up with some more damage depending on what your team needs seems to work reasonably well.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2017 10:09pm | Report
Re4XN wrote:
*looks at Pantheon's build*

Why do people do this... it hurts to watch. At least he didn't go with Teleport for a Summoner Spell.

XD Sorry, had no influence on that. Though now that you mention I recall seeing that in the end game screen and thinking Maw of Malmortius would have been a better choice. IIRC I think his early game didn't got that well. Though he picked it up later in the game and provided engage opportunities for us.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2017 4:18pm | Report

"support"
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2017 8:23pm | Report
Decided to pull together a group for the 5 man melee only mission. decided if i couldn't have an adc I would just take theirs and locked in morde. Top fed against kennen, not surprising given it was a ****ty matchup for him. I laned against a rumble mid and bot/jg did their thing.

finished the game with an almost 1v5 penta lmao.

wew

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2017 3:17pm | Report

Arguably one of my best Gangplank games ever. I was full build by 30 minutes and 5 levels ahead of everyone. It felt SOOOOOO good to be able to one-shot Zyra, Bard or Evelynn. Malphite and Galio were my biggest threats and they targeted me in every single fight, so I ended up dying a bit more than I should have.

Definitely saving the replay for that upcoming guide :>
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 24, 2017 6:50pm | Report

Udyr buffs incoming. Doesn't really fix his lack of a gap closer or way to go through walls, but any love is appreciated.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2017 8:56pm | Report

We wore the enemy team out. We got stomped in the early game and our ADC DCd for about 5-8 minutes just as we were starting to get some momentum. I was on comms with two of the other players and I am like we just need to keep repelling them long enough for our inhibitors to come back up and it make take two or three times of that before we can actually win and it took about that long. Their Elise caught out one of our champions and I happened to be nearby so I managed to turn the pick in our favor. Elise quit at that point so the enemy team surrendered.

Around my fifth game on the updated Urgot. Decided I ought to know how he works so I can know how to beat him and I find that I'm actually enjoying playing him a lot.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2017 3:34am | Report
Now you tell me, ain't Urgot the most satisfying champion to play with? His ultimate alone is enough of a reason to like him. BTW, what starting item did you buy?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide