Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

"Free" Arctic Warfare Caitlyn Skin

Creator: Xaioli September 3, 2011 4:17am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
STRYKER29
<Member>
STRYKER29's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 12:31am | Report
@JunSupport

It's a magazine, not a game card. Big difference.

Also, I was simply stating how one could get it for free, not that I was necessarily intending to do that (although again, I wouldn't feel bad in the least if I did). I bring in over $5000 a month so I think I can afford "one stupid magazine" without breaking the bank.

HERP DERP you failz...
Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. ~Author Unknown

When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work. ~George Bernard Shaw
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 2:53am | Report
Then why come up with the idea?

Because you're too cheap to buy one silly magazine? It's all fun and games until someone breaks a rule. That's how society works. :)

Suggesting theft is always stupid. Best you try not to justify yourself and look sillier.
HERP DERP MORE you failz
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Haxes
<Member>
Haxes's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 5:59am | Report
When I saw this skin released I really wanted it.. but it was never in the store, I was so confused and thought my store was just like glitched or something. I'm totally picking this magazine up, get to read about LoL, other PC games, and a Cait Skin. Good stuff.

Believe.
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 3:46pm | Report
oh **** yeah, it has an article on diablo 3 too? time to find a rite aid or 7/11 and buy this thing.

Many thanks to Canoas for my epic sig
Maphis
<Member>
Maphis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 5:03pm | Report
What a nice way to screw over us Europeans... I hope there is a way we can get the skin aswell.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 5:29pm | Report
Sucks to be European sometimes

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 7:34pm | Report
you can probably buy this mag somewhere, and if not, you can probably ask a friend from US to give you a code they used (same code works for 1 US acct and 1 EU, apparently)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 9:38pm | Report
you know, If I buy this magazine for the skin...i'd end up paying pretty much the same as just buying the skin...but the skin is a premium so I wouldn't be able to just buy the skin... hmmmmm :/
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 9:45pm | Report
Gonna have to buy it somewhere in Canada if I can, when it's released. Maybe Shoppers has it or something...

Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 4, 2011 9:54pm | Report
NOICE FIND.

I'm pretty sure Books-A-Million would have this....

EDIT:
Quoted:

“Hello summoners,

Caitlyn Arctic Warfare skin will be avaible only in US edition of the PC Gamer magazine.

Code on skin that will be in US edition of PC Gamer will be only working on NA servers.

Caitlyn Arctic Warfare skin will be temporary exclusive and it will be avaible in shop in the future.

About similiar action in Europe we are now analyzing possibilities to organize similiar promotion in the future.

About polish market Riot don’t want to neglect it. However currently we don’t have anything in this topic to say. Please be patient and wait till official game release on the polish market .

Greetings.

Tekkichi”

NOT FOR EU.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide