Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Singed OP?

Creator: JunSupport September 13, 2011 8:26pm
106 posts - page 8 of 11
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 2:43pm | Report
damn duffy, do you really hate RoA THAT much? I mean you've been arguing for 7 pages, if you haven't convinced anyone, why keep trying?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 2:45pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Buy a Warmogg's if you want HP.

Wow..
Sorry, but that's just dumb.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 2:58pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Rylai's > BV > SFC = core.

Stop saying dumb things --.--

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:07pm | Report
BMB, you're either choosing voluntarily ignorance, or you haven't read a thing I've posted.

I don't hate RoA, the issue is that people keep asking me why I hate it, which I don't.

RoA is not bad on him, however it's also not the hardest tank gear for Singed, which is how I play him, and how feel he is optimally played.

I've argued for 7 pages more because of statements like, "Singed's passive is the only thing that makes him a tank." And, "Warmogg's is stupid, why not just buy RoA?"

Those are the comments that have kept me going, because I'm trying to make people realize how flawed the logic they're using is.

---

Searz, it's not dumb, warmogg's is the best HP item in the game, you just don't want to think logically. Buying warmogg's facilitates better application of items like Frozen Heart, Randuin's, Force of Nature, etc.

Also, Rylai's / BV / SFC is not a bad item combo. It's not core like he says, but it's not bad.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:18pm | Report
/sigh

It's been 6 pages of arguing now.
Duffy is just too hardheaded to argue with.
He thinks ROA is meh. Let's just let him think that while the rest of us make good use of it.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:19pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

B. Flat armor runes?! And 0/9/21 masteries?!! Seriously?
Dodge runes are the obvious, OBVIOUS, choice on Singed. You want 0/21/9 because you'll obviously be tanking, and you want those 10% ms procs where it counts. Far more valueable then the 3% on utility masteries, or the 6% cooldown which you don't need.

I've had great success with 0/9/21, I think it's about as strong as 21 def overall.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:21pm | Report
Searz wrote:

/sigh

It's been 6 pages of arguing now.
Duffy is just too hardheaded to argue with.
He thinks ROA is meh. Let's just let him think that while the rest of us make good use of it.

that was my point, also it was voluntary ignorance, yes you've mentioned several times that you're ok with Rod Of Ages, but your persistence in promoting full tank singed brought on the exageration in my words.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:51pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Stop saying dumb things --.--

Do you even do research on things, Searz? Stating something with no reason or explanation, based purely on bias is stupid dumb.

First, I highly suggest taking a look at Dyrus's guide, which you may not have done if your saying Rylai's/BV/SFC is bad on him together, or bad on him individually. In a lot of the games I see Dyrus play Singed, he does that exact core. TheRainMan recommends SFC > Rylai's.

At least research if you going to make dumb posts like that :(

I prefer a slightly more damage/utility oriented Singed when I play him, which is why I grab SFC. Plus the extra AoE and health is quite nice, also allows you to do damage while they aren't in your poison trail, which is a huge plus. Singed sticks to an enemy like DuffTime and Trinity Force, so SFC is good on him.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 3:56pm | Report
Rylai=core
BV=optional
SFC=optional

You should stop stating so many things because a lot of them are wrong, Nighthawk.
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2011 4:01pm | Report
Fair enough.

If you had made that post originally, I would have no problem, but you didn't.

Although I don't necessarily consider Rylai's to be Core, it's just super good. So is BV.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide