Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Strongest non-ultimate ability?

Creator: lolanea May 16, 2013 1:48am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 3:57am | Report

Still shuts down AD carries that aren't blue Ezreal. :p

yeah but most AD carries use cleanse because most of the popular supports (Taric, Leona, Thresh) have heavy CC so there's that problem gone, but I suppose if there isn't any real heavy CC on the enemy team you wouldn't be taking cleanse so then you get the Wither problem.
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:31am | Report

I don't reckon it's the strongest anymore since the nerf sure it cripples movement speed massively and still a pretty strong debuff for AS but against people like GP or most mages it won't phase them

GP Eats an orange GG

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:34am | Report

yeah but most AD carries use cleanse because most of the popular supports (Taric, Leona, Thresh) have heavy CC so there's that problem gone, but I suppose if there isn't any real heavy CC on the enemy team you wouldn't be taking cleanse so then you get the Wither problem.

With that argument, all CC's suck against ADC's cuz they have cleanse :P
Problem is: Cleanse has a cooldown :O

A much bigger one than Wither has :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
IShouldGetALife
<Member>
IShouldGetALife's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:37am | Report
@ Meiyjhe true but if an adc gets caught in wither than its in a teamfight (usually) so the adc will just cleanse do his job and kill things before wither's cool down has refreshed and if nasus wants to use wither again well he should be dead from being that close to the adc anyway
If I have helped in anyway at all a +rep will be appreciated lots
Thanks to LaCorpse, Hogopogo and JhoiJhoi for the amazing sigs
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:43am | Report

@ Meiyjhe true but if an adc gets caught in wither than its in a teamfight (usually) so the adc will just cleanse do his job and kill things before wither's cool down has refreshed and if nasus wants to use wither again well he should be dead from being that close to the adc anyway

Don't forget that there is a slow cap at 110 movespeed and that the spell gets stronger over time, so you don't get the full effect instantly
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 5:51am | Report
I think he means the best ability on it's own. Like, Rewind or Arcane Shift aren't that impressive on their own, it's when you take in consideration the entire kit that it's good (reduced cooldowns on all abilities and low CD Flash because of Ezreal's Q).

The best ability on it's own?: Rocket Grab
The ability in the game taking in consideration the entire Champ's kit? Rocket Grab.

Such a fu****** ******ed spell. 10000 times more rewarding than it should be. It should be an ultimate.

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 5:55am | Report
DarkPercy wrote:

I think he means the best ability on it's own. Like, Rewind or Arcane Shift aren't that impressive on their own, it's when you take in consideration the entire kit that it's good (reduced cooldowns on all abilities and low CD Flash because of Ezreal's Q).

The best ability on it's own?: Rocket Grab
The ability in the game taking in consideration the entire Champ's kit? Rocket Grab.

Such a fu****** ******ed spell. 10000 times more rewarding than it should be. It should be an ultimate.

Dunno, Arcane shift remains a ridiculous ability; basically a built-in flash on a very low cool down. It's strong on it's own already, let alone when considered with Ezreal's kit. Rocket Grab is good but whithout taking Power Fist into account, Death Sentence is better.
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 5:57am | Report
Arcane Shift totally
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 6:07am | Report

Arcane Shift totally

... wins the prize for gayest ability within the league. z.z

i can't give one answer since each ability serves it's pupose: Escape, lockdown, tons of damage. Some better than others, yes, but analitically, i can't say one that is better than every other.

edit: oh, sorry, there is. Living Shadow... utterly op.

Sig made by Hogopogo
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 6:53am | Report
For every situation, there is an OP skill.

Overall, I'd say Rocket Grab. Extremely annoying, does lots of damage, gets you smack in the middle of a team, low CD, high range, WTF
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide