Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

TFT Discussion Thread

Creator: Latest Legend July 4, 2019 6:35am
1 2
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 6:35am | Report
Have you played Team Fight Tactics yet? Do you want to casually discuss your favorite items and champion combinations? Will I ever learn how to play this game mode? Let's chat! *

So far the only winning strategy I've found is to stack nobles and hope to get all six of them before I die. I've tried Yordles, but I can't get them to work. What are your go-to combinations? Do you put a lot of gold in experience?

*: I could not find a general TFT chat yet, if there is one, please let me know
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 9:09am | Report
I tried to go for a Knight/imperial combo, draven and darius + nobles

I won like 4-5 games with that one so yeah, i'd recommend it.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 9:32am | Report
I've had most luck with knight+rangers, with Kindred, Morde, Ashe, Varus, Vayne and then something tonky like Sejuani or Darius for the knight buff.

Assassins are really strong too but it's hard to get 6 strong assassin units before you get decked.

I won today with an "unconventional" comp; pirates and gunslingers. Was excited to be able to win without a "broken comp"!
Yeager
<Veteran>
Yeager's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 10:43am | Report
Glacial + Ranger and wild + imperials is s-tier. You want to save up 50g for the interest bonus without buying exp (i only do it once when the golems spawn), Or you can just abuse double shojin pyke for free wins before it's nerfed next patch! =)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 11:14am | Report
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 1:19pm | Report
Was fun at first, then people started running a heavy cc comp. Glacial, or double shojin Pyke, or double shojin Cho'Gath. After encountering either of those too many times, I no longer feel like playing the game.

Special thanks to Jovy for the signature! Check out her shop
Lycra
<Sharpshooter>
Lycra's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 1:21pm | Report
I got most of my wins by going 4 rangers (Vayne, Ashe, Varus, Kindred), 2 glacials (Ashe and Sejuani) and a few other random synergies, like knights or phantom.
You have lots of CC with this comp, especially if you get lucky and have a Shojin for Ashe. I imagine it's pretty frustrating to play against this comp, since your units are frozen most of the time.

Elementalist also work with glacials, but i didn't play that as often. I would go Lissandra, Kennen and Brand for the elementalist synergy and then tonky glacials like Sejuani and Braum, replacing Kennen with Anivia later.

Also hauntlings are the best little legends.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2019 1:24pm | Report
I think the other great comp that you can go is much like what maintained said, heavy cc comp with glacials. Or just straight up 6 nobles is really good too in most cases.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2019 6:41am | Report
Just tried glacial + ranger. It was crazy! Thanks for the suggestion Yeager! ^^

I can't get Shojin Pyke to work (can't get enough Pykes mostly) but I can imagine it's broken once you have it, haha.

By the way, I found a lone Yasuo somewhere on the side front to be great as well, if you have the experience for it. With the Exile buff he's a really nice tank with some good CC. (just no buffs so only nice if you already have buffs)

What are your favorite items? Blade of Shojin is high on the list I can imagine. I really like getting a spatula and turning one of my champs into glacial or demon.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2019 6:48am | Report
I like Rageblade a lot, I'll put it on anyone. And Phantom Dancer. I think those + Shojin (not counting Force of Natura/Spatulas) are the best items rn though personally I'm also partial to Zephyr, and I always seem to get Negatrons so I end up building it in a lot of games
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide