Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Welcome to elo hell, leave all your logic at...

Creator: ZioSerpe September 28, 2011 1:31am
1 2 3
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 1:31am | Report
Ain't it funny how some people strongly belive they're right when they're totally wrong?
Here's a great example

This is a ranked game of 1100+ Elo, 1st pick in our team was Sona, we lost with one teammate complaining about 0 wards bought, this teammate was kinda of an idiot so I just told him to hang his neck somewhere, but then I wanted to discuss with sona why she didn't buy wards (nor used clervoyance as summoner spell)
Here's the screenshots of the conversation:

and finally the score

Anyone with a 1300-1400 solo Q Elo wanna duo q with me? I need to get out of this **** asap, I need Elo boosts (I my max elo was 1380 I'm not completly noob maybe not a class A player, but seriusly I know the ******* game)

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 1:42am | Report
ELO Hell occurs in two forms.

ELO Hell #1 - You suck and think you deserve higher ELO.

ELO Hell #2 - Your destined ELO is around 1200, so you're always getting matched up with newbies - Sucks to be you
(People destined to be 1200~ often think they're suffering from ELo Hell #1 because most feel everyone should be able to reach at least 1400+, which is wrong.)

Also - Who the hell plays support in low ELO? You can win the first few games off scrub strategies like tanky-dps bum-rushing and glass-cannon builds.

Playing support when support doesn't necessarily go best in your ELO Bracket.
That's like 13 going on 30 - You're not playing for your ELO bracket - You're being a nub.

Learn the meta, Pick for your team, Play to win - Not to satisfy your 'want' of your preferred role.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 1:43am | Report
yeah, I often play support too, I hate the people who think I should be the only one buying wards. I usually run Clairvoyance, and let my lanemate farm, but I agree that if he is failing you should just take the creeps, better you then no one.

But well, don't let guys like that get to you, playing as support is the hardest thing there is.

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 3:36am | Report
I hate people who say only support should by wards! I can't stand them. Split the cost ffs!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 3:58am | Report
Support isn't needed in low elo.

It's at ~1300+ that it's kinda needed. Either support or duo stun.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 4:08am | Report
I like how this became a thread about support not being needed in Elo hell, while the point here is that the suport wasn't able to support played the support, sucked at it and out of all never bought wards wile rest of the team did.

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 4:11am | Report
Yes, that sucks, but is it anything new? Low elo has always been the home of dumb people.
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Shak3y
<Member>
Shak3y's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 5:10am | Report
Lol I love how little love there is for this guy.
Yea < 1200 elo sucks. But i managed to go from 1000-1250 at the end of season 1 pretty easliy.

Just play carries.
Think. analysis. and improve you game. Always
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 5:33am | Report
I can understand man
What annoys me is when you get frustrated about people who are causing you grief and people are like 'LOL there is no ELO hell you just suck'

My mate linked this video to me today and its pretty funny really, mainly cause I don't like Regi very much :L

http://www.solomid.net/blog.php?v=12871

People who say ELO Hell exists are the duo queuers and the ones who have never been there or even thought about the true definition of ELO hell.
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2011 5:34am | Report
Get your *** out of Elo Hell by duo queue or on your own.

-Don't give a **** on your Team, PLAY CARRIES NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.
-Jungler is also a great way to win games since you will have a great influence on all lanes and the enemy jungler.
-DONT RELY ON YOUR TEAM, ONLY ON YOURSELF. TAKE ALL KILLS AND ALL LASTHITS. BE SELFISH.
-Play FOTM Champs! Akali, Morgana, Lee Sin, Singed and Kog'Maw are Free Elo at the moment if you get them and know how to play them, especially in low elo.
-DUO QUEUE
-DUO QUEUE
-DUO QUEUE

And the most important part:
-see your own mistakes. If you lose a lane it's YOUR fault. If you die in a Teamfight it's YOUR fault. And then fix your mistakes.

When you are ~1,6k you can start relying on your Team because they know what the **** to do in most cases.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide